cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while moving phases in CLM Workflow .

ritikbaral
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have developed a multi-step/ activity workflow. When one approver or a group approves the work item it goes to next gate and if someone rejects it will go to the rejected status.

The workflow is working as expected, after approval by all approver it’s going to the executed phase and if someone rejects then it’s going back to draft phase.

The problem is coming:

When someone is rejecting the Workflow, it’s going back to the Supplier Draft, then to Draft phase. But again when I am moving it back to approval phase .The designated approver is getting approval work item. After approval, the status of the approval is coming as approved, it’s not getting locked but it’s not moving to the next phase. When I checked the logs its saying:

--Error:com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.ApplicationException: You may not transition to the target phase Executed. It is neither a valid next nor previous phase.—

I checked the next phase and previous phase through code. The Valid Next phase is ‘Executed’ and Previous phase is: ‘Supplier Draft’.

Valid Previous Phases:[Supplier Draft]

Valid Next Phases: [Executed]

The other thing is for some reason Workflow Post-Script is getting executed twice.

Looking for all your help.

Thanks,

Ritik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritik,

I am also facing the same issue and inaddition to that document is also yet to get release from workflow, eventhough the new changed phases are not relevent for workflow.

Is it the same behaviour at your end also.

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem. units. managed to fix it? can you help me please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.