cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking the Required minimum and Maxiumum shelf life of sales order for planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have implemented the SAP Note 1548827 -sales order :Shelf life R/3 -> APO :settings in R/3 . Based on the Oss note Manual steps i created Every thing including the BADI  implementation (CIF_ENHANCE_BATCH_CHAR).once i save my sales order this information is not transfered into planning .once i was looking where this BADI was used it was used in FM (  CIF_CLAF_OUTBOUND) which in turn was used in an BTE Event ( 00004002  ND-APO NDPLG_APO_001_00004002_SL_CLFM ) . During Sales order save  i dont see this BTE Event Triggered (00004002) .Is there any config missing inorder for this BTE Event to be triggred .APPLICATIOn ND-APO is Active .

Thanks,

sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

Take a look at EXIT_SAPLCSLS_002 enhancement for sales orders sent to APO.  May be you need to pass these variables in this exit if they are not directly sent to APO. Also check the corresponding inbound exit APOCF010.

As such the shelf life data is transferred to APO when the material is CIFd. Product master > properties1 tab.

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since this Fields are Batch Related (related)they are not in Exit EXIT_SAPLCSLS_002. They are transfered Seperately.