cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM Questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Appreciate if you someone can answer below questions.

1. When i display the master data object -PPM, I see 3 to 5 Plans, one of them has status 0 and all others have status 1, why do i see so many, I guess the one with 0 is inactive and those with status 1 are active. But still why do i see more than one plan with status of 1. Should I be getting rid of extra plans, if we have more plans with status 1, will it affect my planning. Not sure which one is being used currently.

2. Within the PPM Plan, under Operations, we have two activities P(produce) and S (set up), right now the indicator under the Set up column is not active (not checked on). How will this affect planning. Note that we are using Set up Matrix and the setup groups/Keys are assigned in this PPM. What is the implication of of using or not using this indicator ? I read the F1 help, but want to know how this works in practice.

Thanks

C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps best option will be detailing the Tcode and also the screenshot -- that will help resolving it faster.

Private_Member_738444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi C,

1) I guess you are using "/SAPAPO/SCC03 - Production Process Model"  to view your PPM plans, if yes are you seeing multiple PPM for one single product_location combination? Please elaborate.

2) Sometimes you might wrongly keep the same name for two PPM's say product1_location1 & product1_location1(this may have inside product 2 actually) Please check that this not the case.

3) You could use MASSD to see at the list of all PPM's & their status for a particular manufacturing/Vendor location. You could then tally this with the PPM shown in PPM-master data.

I remember a scenario where I saw multiple PPM with same nomenclature product_location combinations, but they were for different versions (000,010,030...) and/or when model (000) assignment is not done correctly.

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

- Yes, I am seeing the PPM using that TCode , as I already explained earlier that, the status for one is 0 and many others with 1.

- I see two or more plans for the same Product/location, both with status 1

- Both belong to 000 version.

Private_Member_738444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Did you run consistency check? Are the double entries still visible?

Regards

Kumar