cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net value is "0" in Debit note:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the debit note I am getting all the line item in VF03 as zero at the header level net value is showing as zero. At item level if you see you can see all the item values are coming but net value is zero. how to solve it. where is the problem ?

Please help....

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI:

I have recieved an error "item category 02000 is missing (Obligatory in accounting transaction 0200/0001)"

I have checked account determination, item category assignments looks fine. I checked the accounts analysis is also fine. Cusotmer reconcilliation account is fine..

where could be the problem liying.

Venkat

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

item category 2000 (two thousand)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya item category 2000 means customer line for document splitting..

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why does item 40 negative value? Please check that.

How many line items should you have in the debit memo?

What is the reference document for this debit memo? Please check the line items in the ref. document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The logic was to create a zero value invoice, but because of this the print is not coming as the accounting document is not created.. I dont know where to start and where to end it.. this going round and round

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkat,

You have now talked about 3 issues (Net value 0....Item 2000....Output)

Please describe the main issue and give details.

What do you want to output? (billing document or accounting document or...)

Do you have any requirement in your Output Determination (in your output procedure or in your access sequence), that requires the accounting document to be posted?