Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Notification to stakeholders not part of workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We have a business requirement where in Access request management

workflow process email notification need to sent (just for his

information ) to a stakeholder who is not part of workflow process .

I have checked MSMP email notification template but not sure it I have

some template as others . Can you please confirm ? This stake holder

exist in the same datasource .

Has anyone tried this sceanrio ?

Thanks & Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

You can create a agent with say directly mapped users or PFCG role users. This agent you can use in the notifications of the stage. For every request that passed through the path-stage, the users will get e-mail.

I have done this config and it works.

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajesh

In my last stage i selct approver based on user group so directly mapped or PFCG user criteris will not sufice ,

Let me explain my scenarios a little in detail .

We have 20 % of role in org as so called special ,if these 20 % role are proviosned to any one one extra activity need to be performed bya functiona team who are not part of my GRC workflow .

What we are trying to do at the nd of request an email notifcation should go to that team as well so that they  perform their extra activity only for 20 % role .

I am just wondering how ica nsend email notification to them when they are not part of workflow .

If can just send a notification they can take care of rest of the thing .

Thanks a lot for your help

Best Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Have seen similar requirement, where in if some BI Roles are assigned corresponding BO Admin have to assign BO Roles.

In the last stage try assigning notification event APPROVED, then Template ID, then Recipient ID(AgentID created in Step 3). Once last stage is approved, mail will be sent to the functional team or mailbox.

Make sure you include the %PROVISIONING% in the template created so that the functional team can see the role provisioned.

For this to work, you need to have separate path for the 20% of the roles. If not functional team will get mail for all the requests.

Let me know if this solves the problem

Regards,

Ajesh.

Answers (0)