Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RemOrdPlan Value is changing

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In S_ALR_87013558 under column RemOrdPlan I saw a value 33,000/- INR but after sometime I executed the report again and under column RemOrdPlan I saw  value 29,000/- and the difference which  is 5,000/- in this case is coming under Available Overall  . So, I want to how and where this conversion is taking place and by whom.

So, please guide me on it...

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Please take a look at SAP note 922177. It mentiones how the ROP is calculated. I am not aware any standard transaction or program that can trace the difference. Perhaps you could execute the transaction CJ31 -> Extras -> Availability control -> Analysis. From you could know what is assigned value that coming from ROP and its changes (especially Value Type 25).

I hope this could shred some light for you.

Regards, Gordn

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I read SAP Note 922177 but it was difficult for me to get the crux of it. So, my simple understanding on ROP is enlisted below, correct me if I am wrong anywhere:

Suppose I created a reservation 5 pcs material X for a NWA. At the time I release the WBS, the price for material X was      100/pc (i.e. ROP is 500/-)(I feel it is planned price of material maintained under Costing 2 -tab, is it correct?)

Now, at the time of execution, the price was only 90/pc. Even if I have completed to issue all materials required (5 pcs) with Total value 450/-, the ROP will still show value 50/- because of price difference.

It is my understanding on ROP, please correct where I am wrong.

Now, if I want to take this ROP value under Available Overall-Budget, what should I do? Do I need to check the Final Issue indicator of material under activity reservation?

Please suggest..

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Experts,

I request for your guidelines and comments on it...

Please help..

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Experts,

please suggest..

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remaining order value normally comes from the orders that are associated with WBS / Project. Identify the order in your project and you can check the change history for that which should give you some idea on who made the cahnges.

regards

Sreekanth

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi