Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Simulation

sarathc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm technical consultant. My requirement is to develop a custom program using which the user can simulate the price of a material. The functionality of the program should be similar to the Pricing condition tab in VA01. For this I have tried with the Function module "PRICING" . The problem is the function module does not return all the condition types. I understood this when I tried to debug PRICING in VA01 and it returned 101 line items in TKOMV and PRICING in the custom program was returning only 86 line items in TKOMV.

Can someone help me to understand why there is a difference. I tried debugging comparing PRICING in VA01 and custom program, but somewhere got lost.

If someone has already used this function module or have come across such requirement please guide me on this.

Thank You,

Sarath.C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with function module BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE. Take in account for pricing could work scale, VOFM subroutienes. You need create or simulate a SO (value for customer, quantities, dates, and so on)

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

sarathc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thank you for the information.But BAPI_SALEORDER_SIMULATE does not have an import parameter for the Conditions. Here the user will change the value of condition type and simulate again.

Thank You,

Sarath.C