Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To submit new Article in SCN?

former_member182040
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to submit new article how to submit?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's called "document" now, so just do a "Create -> document" and choose the desired space.

Thomas

former_member182040
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

so no need to download template?

i use this link

http://scn.sap.com/community/getting-started/blog/2012/03/15/where-the-content-submission-system-css...

but not able to post nay article

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krupa,

No, you need not download any template.

Its very simple to submit a document in New SCN.
Create > Document > Choose the space where you what to see your document > share your knowledge > Choose required tags, options > Publish.
That's it.

Please check the below link for more details.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-18841

Hope this helps.

Regards
Sai

former_member182040
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you r right but now my question is  no need to download template? because of before new SCN if we have to submit new article then first we have to download template then and then we can submit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krupa,

You need not download any template to submit your document.

Regards

Sai

0 Kudos

Right. No extra effort of download and upload. You can create and publish the document on the go. The new SCN has been made more user friendly by removing the verification and approval process as well.

Best Regards,

Leon

former_member182040
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SCN give any point for document?

0 Kudos

Yes. You will get 10 points once you publish the document. Also you can earn additional points when SCN members rates and likes your article. So it is an unlimited point space. You can keep earning points for good articles.

Best Regards,

Leon

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please make sure you post according to the , e.g. no copy/pastes of SAP Help or other existing information. It must be your original content. Also it cannot hurt to do a search beforehand to make sure you are not reinventing the wheel.

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

I am not able to post PDF document under documents. They have specfied file types. How can I post PDF's in document section.

Thanks

Madhu

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

You can't submit a PDF: we ask that you author your content online using the text editor provided when you select Create > Document.

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I am uaable to submit a white a paper which is is PDF format..Please help me to upload the document.

Thanks

Srinivasulu Meeniga.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please do not reply to an old discussion (Which is already answered)

Please create your own discussion..

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can't submit a PDF: we ask that you author your content online using the text editor provided when you select Create > Document.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, don't create documents or blogs where the bulk of the document information is in an attachment. Attachments should only be used for things like source code listings.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't do it. You must create a document in the appropriate space and put your content in that.

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

How long it takes for the document to be approved by moderators and publish. I had submitted documents last week but received no further update. Please suggest

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please read the document

Also this discussion is nothing related to your query. So it is better to create your own discussion instead of reply to an old discussion.