Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price of one customer copy for other customer

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

i am working in a food company and there are around about 500 customer one time active and i upload the price of customer as customer/material  and material with release status but may i upload it with customer wise?. i means when i am going to update a new customer price and  can i copy it from related customer to new coming  customer?.

Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Muhammad,

You have 2 ways:

1) If you can: create another table with customer group and material. then create cutomer group and it will make your life easier when you change your price, just at one step ...

2) Use LSMW as suggested..

Regards,

Sridhar

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

some things more i clear that i have more then one different prices group. we update main group as material related thats update all of the customer then i change four small groups one by one customer with different groups price and at this point i like when i update one customer of a group then i can use copy of that customer past in other because i update it one by one customer with more then 80item in every customer. it is very painful and sensitive activities.

Khan

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

1) you can do by lsmw.

Former Member
0 Kudos

why do you maintain for customer-material? you could as well maintain material price.

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use LSMW

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you will try VK31 , here click on conditions here maintain at a time all cutomers

are you lsmw ,

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

how it is possible with VK31, we have arount about 80 items.