cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking wrong account key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

I have placed an order in which their are 2 line items which are assigned to different account key but when I am creating billing document of that respective order it shows that the 2 line items values are posted to single  account key but it should posted to their assigned account keys.

HELP ME OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I can out attach more document but I am attaching screen shot of account key and deleting account screen shot.

please have alook at the billing document conditions screen shots attached.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi John,

You mentioned as two line items in the sales order.

what are the two line items u mentioned in that, pls specify.

regards,

Nags

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

Screen shot are attached with this discussion so  it might solve the the problem.

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi John,

In ur screen shots,for the two account keys

ZGD--g/l account  15351

ZTF---g/l account 15351.

here both G/L accounts are same, that's why it post to the same account key.

change the G/L and try it.

regards,

Nags

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I understood the problem can u help me out where is the mistake so that I can correct it.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can u help me out where is the mistake so that I can correct it

I have already indicated to you to change the G/L Account and I am not sure, whether you have tried this.  Without trying this, if you keep on asking various queries, it wont solve your issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all reply ,

I have assigned the account keys twice with the account assignment KOFK and KOFI(same GL) so that why It's picking the same GL .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

Please help me out if somebody as more reply on this discussion .

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

please make sure that the assigned groups of material are correct (the column AAG)

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

I have checked the AAG coloumn they are correctly assigned please help me if you have more answers .

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from Account Keys assigned in Pricing Procedure, you also have to check what G/L Accounts are assigned.  If it is tax related, check in OB40 and if it is other than tax, then check in VKOA

Incidentally, check for that billing document in condition tab, what tax codes are flowing for those two condition types.  Update here

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

Check the screen shot of account key it might be helpfull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me know what are the keys related to Revenue or taxes.

Check the account assignment of material and customer masters.I think you assigned same account assignment group for 2 materials masters.

If it is related to Taxes then check the tax codes determined into the sale order or billing line items.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

I have checked it account assignment groups are different .screen shots are attached with it .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have given same GL for those 2 account keys.check it once in VKOA. I strongly believe that you specified same GL for both Account keys.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System has posted to same G/L Account and hence, as I already said, you need to the G/L Account assignment.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

please check the attached account key screen shot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear John,

I went through those screen shots.That is why I am suggesting you that "Same GL is assigned to those 2 Account keys.If you dont want to post to 1 GL.Then you go to VKOA and select first combination>click on position>Specify condition type,sales org,Chart of accounts,customer AAG,Material AAG and account key and change the GL whatever you want.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

I have gone through the process it doesn't work