Under what condition the "0RECORDMODE" in DSO will be filled?
Really really need some help here:
1. I create a DataSource (file) and have a field (either UPDMOD or ROCANCEL, mapped to 0recordmode).
2. This Datasource has delta process set to "After images"
3. This DataSource has either Direct access allowed or Not allowed
4. Two infopackages, one for initializing and the other for delta
5. I have 6 record in file, load with initializing infopackage
6. A standard DSO with default settings.
7. Transformation did not map 0recordmode
8. 6 record is successfully loaded into DSO and activated
9. I modified the file, but adding a new record and adding two new record and mark an existing one to be "D" (delete).
10. Delta infopackage into PSA ,successfully keep the "D" in the entry
11. DTP to DSO, in the new data table, the "D" disappears. It does not exist in the column "RECORDMODE".
What did I do run? Under what condition I will be ablel to view the "D" in the new data table of DSO and activated table?
Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance!
The type of values that will be populated in the recordmode field depends on the type of delta supported by your datasource.
In case of AIE (After Images at time of Extraction) datasource, "D" wont be available.
Go to RSA2 and check what is the delta type of your datasource.
Then go to table "RODELTAM" . In this table against each delta type you can find what values of Record Mode are possible.
Let me know if you require more info on anything mentioned above.