cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easier Back Option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apologies if this is a duplicate request. Is there an easier way for "back" option. For example: i go to forums main page, then select one particular topic and then scroll throug various tabs in it. Now i need to come back to the forum main page; but if i click the "back" arrow in my IE browser it executes every single tab and ten eventually comes out to the forum main page. Is there an easier way for this. I do have a work around; which is i store the forum main page as boomark and come out like that, but posting this one just to see if there is any alternate easier approach.

Regards

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

oliver
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

the solution is the "More Discussions" link on the top left. In case of this discussion here, please see the screenshot attached.

Best,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oliver,

Clicking "More Discusion" brings me to the overview / content of the same forum, it does not take me to the main forum list. I surf through forum discussions and in one forum i click through all the tabs like overview, content, people and subspaces. Now i want to go back to the list of forums and in this scenario back arrow in the browser is of no help as it goes back each tab by tab and then after 4 times it comes to forum list.

Regards

Sreekanth

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sreekanth,

There are some easy to remember shortcuts I've listed here:

Jason

Answers (0)