cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting the error message "foreign trade data incomplete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Experts,

I am getting the error message "foreign trade data incomplete" on a billing document that needs to be released to accounting.

We do not have any foreign trade, everything is local (US).  How do I trace where the error started or how the Organization tab

in the Foreign trade Header on the billing doc is getting populated??  Does this start with the Sales Order?  HELP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS 1459330  - Error Message: VF072 Foreign Trade Data Incomplete and/or Note 354222 - Foreign trade data incomplete for domestic business

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen the note 354222, however, I am trying to replicate the error in our DEV system.  I don't know

what the planner did or where she entered something wrong that is causing the error??

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per the other note, check the country of the shipping point in the sales documents. If the country of shipping point is different than the ship-to party country, then this issue will arise.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have searched for the shipping point in the sales document, but I do not find one. how do I locate it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Go to SPRO  - Enterprise structure - Definition - Logistics Execution check the country for your shipping point,which is coming in sale order.

Also check the ship to party address at customer master.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram

Thanks so much for guiding me to the correct location to correct the Shipping Point

country.  I was able to cancel the billing doc and had the planner recreate it.

Thanks,

Tonya

Answers (0)