cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple External Document Links in RFx XML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

we are trying to upload a Rfx XML file which contains more than one external document reference. In this case a PurchReq and a RFQ from the backend system. Both Document Links are defined.

We are trying to upload using XML (as an integration would) but we cannot get the uploader to work; the Document Links have been defined on header level as well as item level.

<collections>

<DOCUMENT_LINKS name="DOCUMENT_LINKS">

<object classname="doc.link">

<fields>

<LINK_DEFINITION>SAPINT-ERP_RFQ_Document</LINK_DEFINITION>

<EXT_REF_DOC>6000000811</EXT_REF_DOC>

</fields>

</object>

<fields>

<LINK_DEFINITION>SAPINT-ERP_PR_Document</LINK_DEFINITION>

<EXT_REF_DOC>0010168257</EXT_REF_DOC>

</fields>

</object>

</DOCUMENT_LINKS>

<collections>

<LineItems name="LINE_ITEMS">

<fields>

<LINK_DEFINITION>SAPINT-ERP_RFQ_Document</LINK_DEFINITION>

<EXT_REF_DOC>6000000811</EXT_REF_DOC>

<LINE_ITEM_NUMBER>00001</LINE_ITEM_NUMBER>

</fields>

</object>

<fields>

<LINK_DEFINITION>SAPINT-ERP_PR_Document</LINK_DEFINITION>

<EXT_REF_DOC>0010168257</EXT_REF_DOC>

<LINE_ITEM_NUMBER>00010</LINE_ITEM_NUMBER>

</fields>

</object>

</DOCUMENT_LINKS>

When uploading this the uploader seems to be referencing to itself; which is very confusing as I am not able to work out why.

_________

Error executing script: Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``import com.sap.eso.api.projects.ProjectIBeanIfc;  import com.sap.eso.api.project . . . '' : target exception.

Error executing script: Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``import com.sap.eso.api.projects.ProjectIBeanIfc;  import com.sap.eso.api.project . . . '' : target exception.

AssociatedAttribute=STANDARD_ATTRIBUTE_ID - SourceBo=1339031553:900:6000000811 - ValidatingParent=1339031553:900:6000000811 - com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.ApplicationException: Error executing script: Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``import com.sap.eso.api.projects.ProjectIBeanIfc;  import com.sap.eso.api.project . . . '' : target exception.

_________

As we are trying to import an RFX and the associated line items the projects api exception confuses me; I don't understand where this comes in. 

Can you shed some light on this?

Thank you.

/Anita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita

the XML is wrong..

SAP Does not map the Purchase Req on the header, only the RFQ.  the PReq is mapped on the line items. 

however there is an error in the mapping if every line item does not have a PReq assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anita,

I think the error message is not related importing xml. This error could be related to a script running for project. Your xml message missing xml declaration, PARENT, LINK_EXTERN_DOC_URL, LINK_DEFINITION_TYPE and other attributes, I believe its a small part of full xml message. isn't it?

Regards

Shyam