Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to transfer Pro-Forma from ECC to GTS 10.0

prashant75
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Am trying to configure Customs management -Export Scenario for Export Declaration.

I was trying to assign the feeder system document type 'F8' to corresponding Customs Document types in GTS 'CULOEX' w/o any success due to the functionality not supported in GTS 10.0 version.

Following the above, I read a thread in one of the forums and carried out the following in ECC/GTS configuration:

ECC Side configuration:

1. Transfer of Billing documents(SD0C) is active

2. Under control settings for Document types, 'F8' is mapped to 'SD0C' with call to Customs management services checked off within Control settings for Services.

GTS 10.0 Side configuration:

1. Using pre-delivered ACE regulation.

2. Under "Define Control Settings for Communication Processes" following has been configured:

2.1 Message Scheme "CUS_US_2" mapped to Process template "CUSUS".

2.2 Process "CUSEX" mapped tp Process template "CUSUS"

2.3 Activities "CUSEX" and "CUSE2" mapped to Process template/Process: CUSUS/CUSEX.

2.3.1 Pre-delivered messages already assigned to "CUSEX" - Export declaration

2.4 Activity sequence "CUSEX" mapped to Process template/Process: CUSUS/CUSEX.

2.4.1 Document type assigned as "CULOEX"

2.4.2 Both options for visibility of Activity Sequence checked off

2.4.3 Under subsequent activity:

2.4.3.1 Set Activity counter "10" to "CUSEX" - Export declaration

2.4.3.1 Set Activity counter "20" to "CUSE2" - Export Re-Print Forms

2.4 No configuration for Fallback Activity sequence

3. Under "Determination of Activity Sequence" following has been configured:

3.1 Leg reg "ACE" mapped to target procedure "04" for Activity sequence "CUSEX" - Record1

3.2 Leg reg "ACE" mapped to target procedure "04" for Activity sequence "CUSEX" and Special

Trade transaction as "S1" - Record2

Issue: "SAP GTS: Legal Control: Doc Type Mapping not Maintained" while I try to transfer the Pro-Forma Invoice from ECC to GTS 10.0

Any help with regard to this will be much appreciated !!!!!!!

Thanks,

Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

There was some changes in necessary for with GTS 10.0. Have you got the correct PI (SLL_PI) installed on feeder system?

This could be related to your logical system group configuration. Are other document types like orders and deliveries transferring corrrectly?

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

There was some changes in necessary configuration with GTS 10.0. Have you got the correct PI (SLL_PI) installed on feeder system?

This could be related to your logical system group configuration. Are other document types like orders and deliveries transferring corrrectly?

Michael

prashant75
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I don't have problem getting the Order and Delivery transferred over to GTS. It's only the Pro-Forma Invoice. The Software components on the Feeder system that have been installed are as follows:

Component  Release       Level

SAP_BASIS7020010
SAP_ABA7020010
PI_BASIS7020010
ST-PI2008_1_7000005
SAP_BW7020010
SAP_AP7000026
SLL-LEG9000010
ST-A/PI01N_700BCO0001

Let me know if you can make anything out of this?

Thanks,

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Please check software components on ERP side. Is there an SLL_PI installation there as oer requirement?

Michael

prashant75
Participant
0 Kudos

Michael,

On the ERP side I see the component you are asking for and following are the details:

Software: SLL_PI

Release: 900_604

Level: 000         

Description: GTS Plug-In

Thanks,

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for feedback. The PI version you are running should be running on the most recent SP, which I think is SP11 or 12 for 900_604. please check you have a support pack installed. It might explain this issue.

Level: 000 is not correct

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

FYI feedback survey in an OSS message is not the place to outline concerns/issues with SAP Products or documentation. The questions are clearly specific to the handling of the message so please keep this in mind next time you fill out a survey.

MIchael

prashant75
Participant
0 Kudos

Michael,

Will keep that in mind.

Coming back to your comment on Level '000' not being correct, What is the level it should be at for me to let my Basis resource know?

Currently I am able to get the issue resolved by doing couple things:

1. Reloading the existing software component SLL_PI

2. Run consistency checks at System level

But I am not sure if this could have been the reason for the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prashant,

The general recommendation is to apply the most the recent SP available, Your basis team will see the available patches for this component in the SMP. Im not completely sure what you mean by "Reloading the existing software component SLL_PI" - but this seems to agree that with my idea on the issue being caused by lack of necessary PI coding. You need to make sure SLL_PI for GTS 10.0 is applied and patched properly.

Rgds

Michael