iPad connectivity issue with SAP BO 4.0 SP2
I am not able to connect my iPAD 2 to my organziations BI Platform . We have SAP BO Bi platfrom 4.0 SP2 installed. All the features and components of this platfrom are working fine . But when I try to connect my iPAD to it I get the error ' Connection to the server could not be established; try again or contact administrator ( MOB 06031)
I followed the following steps for installing the mobile server and connecting iPad to the BI platform
1. Stop Tomcat Web application server.
- 2. Copy the file, MobileBIService.war from one of the following SAP BusinessObject Enterprise locations,
as appropriate, to [Tomcat home directory]\webapps.
• For SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise 4.0 SP02: [Install directory]\Mobile 14\Client
• For SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise 3.1 SP04: [Install directory]\BusinessObjects Enterprise
- MobileBIService.war is supported only on Tomcat.
- 3. Start Tomcat.
After this I get MobileBIService folder.
To configure the categories, perform the following steps:
- 1. Locate and edit the file, [Tomcat_Home]\webapps\MobileBIService\WEB-INF\mobi.properties.
- 2. Add the required categories to the request sources (default or iPad) as shown below.
Now I go to my iPad and try to make a connection
I go to Settings-> connection on my Sap BI Mobile app on iPad
The connection details are as follows:
Name : I gave it any name.
Server URL : http://<servername>:8080/BOE/BI
CMS Name: <Server Name>:6400
Username: My SAP BI 4.0 Username
Password: My SAP BI 4.0 Password.
After this I get ‘ Connection to the server could not be established ; try again or contact your administrator ( MOB 06031)’
What has to be done more to get my IPad connected to the organizations SAP BI Platform
Also I can see Mobile Server configuration wizard installed. Do I need to use this too to connect my iPad.