cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to give priority to a customer when creating deliveries with VL10C?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts.

My client has asked me how does the VL10C chooses which orders to fulfill. For example, lets say you have 1000 units of a given product, but you have a  demand of 1500 in a large number of small orders from different clients. If you use VL10C to create the deliveries, how will the system divide the 1000 units? Does it start from the older orders first and go on? Does anyone know a way to give priority to a certain customer ou group of customers?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to use delivery priority field in the customer master -> sales area data ->shipping tab. This can be used to select the list of customers to whom the priority can be made. In VL10C, you can find this field in general data tab.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

So what you are saying is that in order to give priority to a group of clients, I should use this field to filter only the "priority" clients?

If I list all the pending orders with VL10C and organize the list by this field, will the system create the deliveries in this order?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edson

If you need to distribute the 1000 available units between all SO (ie: all customer receipt something, so, all SO receipt one or more units/weight) I believe you need to use userexits. You can use the userexits in LV50R_VIEWF63 and LV50R_VIEWF62. See note 198137 for further details.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

As Shiva Ram said you have to set up delivery priority

and to run rescheduling tcode V_V2 .

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you execute VL10C, system will list out all open sale orders with individual line items.  System will not do anything here and users have to select the line items for which stock is there based on which, deliveries would be created.  Combining multiple sale orders to one delivery or multiple deliveries against one sale order will happen based on copy control settings you have.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System will go bye the order sequence u can do manually change the date nxt month  in delivery for customer A Then run availability check  for customer B whom u want to give priority and do the delivery