SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a Store in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tries with wb01, but getting the error

Dist. channel 123\02 does not have distribution chain cat. Distribution
chain for stores

can anyone help me in this,thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

After proceeding, screen is showing,"Customer create:Initial screen"

any idea why its happening

0 Kudos

You need to extend the customer for above combination ,So that it will allow in future..Currently it is not there.

0 Kudos

How to extend the customer for above combination,it it through customer creation process?Thanks for your help

0 Kudos

Please go WB02 transaction then select customer .Later above you can see Customer (Header) there you can see Extend option (Shift+F1).Sellect this and do extend the customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Goto SPRO-> Logistics General->Basic Data Retail-> Distribution Chain Control. There select the respective Distribution Chain and choose Details.

Under the Control Submenu you will notice Dist.Chain Category there select the option 1 - Distribution Chain for Stores.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

I think the answer of Madhan Raj is the correct answer to your question. Can you confirm that? Also, the create customer screen I believe appears when you are trying to create a Store site. It is because if it is a store then it sure will be a customer in the future (it is a customer from the Distribution Center's point of view).

Here is the link of the thread that had the same question as you: .

Regards,

Chester