cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7 Catalog ID's disappear in Organization Hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

We have recently updated to SRM 7.0 EHP1. I have added new Catalog ID in Organization structure PPOMA_BBP but some how that is disappeared and does not show in there. Interesting thing is that even though PPOMA_BBP or PPOSA_BBP does not show that Catalog ID I can see them in Shopping cart creation.

Could you please advise how to resolve this.

Thank you

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems that the table is not refresh

Please check the Table HRP1222 - enter the position and exe and than copy the ref filed and enter in table HRT1222 and see the entry for attribute CAT

Regards

Trinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Trinath,

Thank you for your valuable inputs. I do see those Catalog ID's assigned in HRT1222 based on steps which you mentioned. How ever those are not visible in PPOSA_BBP or PPOMA_BBP. In such case i could not make changes in the Organization hierarchy.

Could you please advise how should i go with it.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Please try to delete the entries from Table via Debug Change Method and than re enter in PPOSA_BBP

Tomorrow I will try to provide you FM to delete the same.

Regards

Trinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Trinath,

Amazing. That works deleting the table entries and then re-inserting from PPOMA_BBP solved the problem. I am still puzzled why it did not saved in first place? We are still in QA system so i was able to delete using debugging but what if this same thing will happen in Production once we go -live with SRM 7...

Please let me know what is the FM whenever you get chance so that i will keep in my documentation.

Thank you once again

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

Appreciate if you can reward some points

Regards

Trinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Trinath,

Could you please let me know what is the function module, I will defiantly going to reward points but per new SCN once i reward points with correct answer it will auto close. 

Thank you

Ritesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ritesh,

Do you replicate HR data from HR system.... this might be the cause of issue if you are trying to add attributes while replication. Otherwise I don't think any reason why the catalog id's got disappeared from the users attributes.

Thanks,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

We do not have HR Replication. I am also confused with the behavior because i do not see Catalog ID's in Org structure how ever user do see that in Shopping cart screen.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the table T77OMATTR and compare the values maintained for attribute "CAT" with any other attribute which is working fine.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malay,

Thank you for your information. I have checked Table T770MATTR and do not find any discrepancy.

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try running the report "HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE" to clean up the buffers in the organisation structure.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Malay,

I could not find this report in SRM 7 system. Is this some custom Report we have to implement through note?

Thank you

Ritesh