cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DS strategy - consider dynamic pegging for specific ATP catogories

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

Is it possible to make the DS consider the dynamic pegging as a constraint but just for some specific ATP categories and for a specific heuristic? We need to make DS consider the dynamic pegging relationship just when the pegging relationship is between a planned order (or manufacturing order) and the specific order reservation for component, ignoring all other pegging relationships. Is there any BADI or user exit to help on this issue?

Thanks and BR

Mauricio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio,

You may use BADI /SAPAPO/RRP_SRC_EXIT; method RRP_USEX_PEGAREA_GET_DATA to change data for a pegarea before it is written to the liveCache. 

Claire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Claire,

Thanks for your reply on this post. I´ve activated the implementation and set a break-point to analyze the content of tables but the system didn´t stop on my break-point with the method RRP_USEX_PEGAREA_GET_DATA and implementation actives.

Let me just explain why I want to do this:

In our scenario if we have several manufacturing orders using some critical components with different availability dates we want to make the system consider the availability date of the component to schedule the manufacturing order when rescheduling in the planning board, but we don´t want to consider the demand of the finished product to be impeditive for the scheduling so we set the pegging relationhips to be dynamic between the manufacturing orders of finished products and its own demand and fixed between order reservation for components and finished products manufacturing orders. In the strategy profile we configure to consider fixed pegging relationships but ignore dynamic pegging relationships. With this setting if we have a demand for the past attended with delay by a planned order for the current date the system allow us to move this order forward in case we have available stock of component or some purchase order in the future, in this case the planned order is scheduled after the component availability.

The issue: When they start to move orders in the planning board sometimes they just cannot do this because we have fixed pegging of the component reservation with a scheduled receipt which is for example 20 days into the future and they can have another manufacturing order which they haven´t checked in detail which has  fixed pegging relationship to 10 days in the future. They want to move the order and rearrange the pegging relationships but keeping the constraint, lets say that they move the first order which were pegged to the component receipt for 20 days to be pegged to the component receipt of 10 days in the future, the second order would be pegged to the component receipt of 20 days in the future and rescheduled to meet this new pegging situation.

That´s why I was thinking in having the dynamic pegging relationship for all entries and select by atp categories the ones that the plan must adhere, I would say that we only want to adhere to dynamic pegging relationship and for order reservations.

Thanks and BR

Mauricio