Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD CIM import finished with errors

former_member189780
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We are in the process to upgrade the SLD CIM from 1.5.42 to 1.6.27 and SAp CR Content version to the current version.

While importiing the SLD Model version, i'm getting following errors:

Import finished with 13 errors: 1193 of 1206 objects loaded

Errors:

CIM_ERR_CLASS_HAS_INSTANCES: Can not modify class CIM_LogicalIdentity, instances of subclass SAP_ALESystemViewedBCClient can not be updated consistently (No such instance: sld/active:sap_logicalalesystem.creationclassname="SAP_LogicalALESystem",name="LOGSCRP001.SystemName.001.SystemName.CRP.SystemLicenseNumber.0020504096.SystemHome.crpdb").
CIM_LogicalIdentity 

CIM_ERR_CLASS_HAS_INSTANCES: Can not modify class CIM_Component, instances of subclass SAP_BCSystemAgent can not be updated consistently (Qualifier MAX(1) violated for property reference SAP_BCSystemAgent.GroupComponent).

CIM_Component 

CIM_ERR_CLASS_HAS_INSTANCES: Can not modify class CIM_Dependency, instances of subclass SAP_HostedR3RFCDestination can not be updated consistently (No such instance: sld/active:sap_r3rfcdestination.creationclassname="SAP_R3RFCDestination",name="SM_CRDCLNT050_TRUSTED",systemcreationclassname="SAP_BCSystem",systemname="SMP.SystemNumber.0020213050.SystemHome.cbserp20").

CIM_Dependency 

CIM_ERR_CLASS_HAS_INSTANCES: Can not modify class CIM_SystemComponent, instances of subclass SAP_BCSystemClient can not be updated consistently (No such instance: sld/active:sap_bcclient.creationclassname="SAP_BCClient",name="000.SystemName.CRQ.SystemLicenseNumber.0020504096.SystemHome.cbscrqcd1").

CIM_SystemComponent 

CIM_ERR_CLASS_HAS_INSTANCES: Can not modify class CIM_HostedAccessPoint, instances of subclass SAP_HostedR3RFCDestination can not be updated consistently (No such instance: sld/active:sap_r3rfcdestination.creationclassname="SAP_R3RFCDestination",name="ERT cbserp42",systemcreationclassname="SAP_BCSystem",systemname="ERA.SystemNumber.0920049597.SystemHome.cbsraqdb1").

CIM_HostedAccessPoint 

CIM_ERR_CLASS_HAS_INSTANCES: Can not modify class SAP_InstalledSupportPackageSoftwareComponent, instances can not be updated consistently (No such instance: sld/active:sap_installedsupportpackage.name="LM-PORTAL",softwareelementid="fe18f6a3-1838-d64d-cc27-b33c1dd8069b",softwareelementstate=3,targetoperatingsystem=0,version="19").

SAP_InstalledSupportPackageSoftwareComponent 

CIM_ERR_CLASS_HAS_INSTANCES: Can not modify class SAP_BCSystemClient, instances can not be updated consistently (No such instance: sld/active:sap_bcclient.creationclassname="SAP_BCClient",name="000.SystemName.BID.SystemLicenseNumber.0020170327.SystemHome.cbsbidcd1").

SAP_BCSystemClient 

CIM_ERR_CLASS_HAS_INSTANCES: Can not modify class SAP_LogicalSystemViewedSystem, instances of subclass SAP_ALESystemViewedBCClient can not be updated consistently (No such instance: sld/active:sap_logicalalesystem.creationclassname="SAP_LogicalALESystem",name="LOGSBIQ001.SystemName.001.SystemName.BIQ.SystemLicenseNumber.0020170327.SystemHome.cbsbiqcd1").

SAP_LogicalSystemViewedSystem 

CIM_ERR_CLASS_HAS_INSTANCES: Can not modify class SAP_BCSystemAgent, instances can not be updated consistently (Qualifier MAX(1) violated for property reference SAP_BCSystemAgent.GroupComponent).

SAP_BCSystemAgent 

CIM_ERR_CLASS_HAS_INSTANCES: Can not modify class SAP_ALESystemViewedBCClient, instances can not be updated consistently (No such instance: sld/active:sap_logicalalesystem.creationclassname="SAP_LogicalALESystem",name="LOGSBIQ001.SystemName.001.SystemName.BIQ.SystemLicenseNumber.0020170327.SystemHome.cbsbiqcd1").

SAP_ALESystemViewedBCClient 

CIM_ERR_CLASS_HAS_INSTANCES: Can not modify class SAP_HostedRFCDestination, instances of subclass SAP_HostedR3RFCDestination can not be updated consistently (No such instance: sld/active:sap_r3rfcdestination.creationclassname="SAP_R3RFCDestination",name="SM_CRDCLNT050_TRUSTED",systemcreationclassname="SAP_BCSystem",systemname="SMP.SystemNumber.0020213050.SystemHome.cbserp20").

SAP_HostedRFCDestination 

CIM_ERR_CLASS_HAS_INSTANCES: Can not modify class SAP_BCSystemApplicationServer, instances can not be updated consistently (Qualifier MAX(1) violated for property reference SAP_BCSystemApplicationServer.GroupComponent).

SAP_BCSystemApplicationServer 

CIM_ERR_CLASS_HAS_INSTANCES: Can not modify class SAP_HostedR3RFCDestination, instances can not be updated consistently (No such instance: sld/active:sap_r3rfcdestination.creationclassname="SAP_R3RFCDestination",name="ERT cbserp42",systemcreationclassname="SAP_BCSystem",systemname="ERA.SystemNumber.0920049597.SystemHome.cbsraqdb1").

SAP_HostedR3RFCDestination

Pls suggest me to fix this error. After improt, i stoped and re-staretd SLD and it is working fine and CIM (Model version is showing me 1.6.27.

Is it ok to ignore these above mentioned errors. If not then pls suggest to solve this problem.

Can i continue to import the CR delta to upgrade the CR content version before solving the above error messge?

Thanks

Amar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer SAP notes 669669 & 1326081

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stop the SLD server then start the SLD server.  Re-import the cimsap update and you will not have any errors.

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to update the CIM content 1 by 1, check sap recommended

First 5 after this 6 and then 7

Restat the SLD

Naor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amar,

Did you first update the cimsap* file and then start importing incremental CRdelta* patches?

Regards,

Josh

former_member189780
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Josh for your reply.

As per oss note 669669, I updated cimsap file first.  cimsap update complete with following error message :

Import finished with 13 errors: 1193 of 1206 objects loaded

Thanks

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amarjit,

Note 1045423 may be able to provide you with some assistance to resolve the errors you are experiencing.

Regards

Ryan

former_member189780
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan

Thanks for your reply. I'm checking oss note 1045423. Need some help to understand it:

I have selected

SUBSET: All Classes and but in 'CLASS', i'm not able to find LogicalIdentity.

I'm using following error message to understand the concept. Here i'm assuming that class name is "LogicalIdentity" and it is part of subset "All classes". Where could i get information about 'SUBCLASS' like SAP_ALESystemViewedBCClient?

CIM_ERR_CLASS_HAS_INSTANCES: Can not modify class CIM_LogicalIdentity, instances of subclass SAP_ALESystemViewedBCClient can not be updated consistently (No such instance: sld/active:sap_logicalalesystem.creationclassname="SAP_LogicalALESystem",name="LOGSCRP001.SystemName.001.SystemName.CRP.SystemLicenseNumber.0020504096.SystemHome.crpdb").
CIM_LogicalIdentity 

Pls help me to clear this concept.

Thanks

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amar,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you, I have not personnally had to resolve these errors myself in the past however I will try help you through them. If we take the first error you have and work through that first, the error is complaining that there is an assocation that exists but the instance doesn't.

In Content Maintenance from the Subset drop down select "Associations" from the Class Drop down select "ALE System Viewed BC Client". This will give you a list, within this list you should find an entry that has a value of "LOGSCRP001" under the "SameElement" column.

This entry needs to be removed or the LogicalALESystem needs to be created for it. The question will be do you have a logical system called LOGSCRP001 within your landscape or is this an obsolete entry that can be removed.

Regards

Ryan

former_member189780
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ryan for all your help and details.

I foolowed and checked the status of "LOGSCRP001" under the "SameElement" column. We have two entries there for "LOGSCRP001" and both are being used.

I opened oss message and they asked me to repair SLD CR content as per oss note 1093168.

Right now, we are in the middle of CRM upgrade that would take another one week. Once it is done, i'll try to repair SLD. Not sure, it will help but have to do it  now.

One more thing to add. When i upgraded the SAP_CR from SAP_CR 4.0 to SAP_CR 5.0, i got 231 errors. later i upgraded from SAP_CR 5.0 to SAP_CR 6.0 and this time, i got around 29 errors. I chekced the detaisl in SLD as per your suggestions and it seems to be good in SLD.

After the CRM upgrade, i'll update the SLD SAP_CR to current level and will run the SLD repair process.

Thanks again for your help and suggestions.

Regards

Amar