cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes in sold-to address

Former Member
0 Kudos

in standard SAP, when you create an order and double click on sold-to or ship-to and then click customer number in partner function screen, it shows you general data i.e name and address for that customer in change mode meaning you can change the address of that customer for that particular sales order. Although it doesn't change the data in customer master but is there a way to block the address of the ship-to or sold-to from the sales order?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh, you want totally block, sure you can.

Modfiy standard include LV09CF70.

Add your conditions, like if tcode is VA01, VA02 or parvw = 'AG', update lv_display_only = 'X' before it calls

CALL FUNCTION 'SD_PARTNER_ADDRESS_DIALOG'

You can do a debug and try change the value to see it works to your requirements. This should totaly block the address pop up in display mode, no changes can be make.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Please check the below link

Restricted Access to Partner Functions details screen in VA01

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehman,

I had exactly same requirement for one of my client. So I created a transation variant in SHD0 for VA01 & VA02, where I made the Header-Partner-Overview Screen In active. So that the user will not be able to change the addresss at SO level.

Hope it helps

AKN

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rehman,

I believe your requirement is to restrict the change of Ship-to-Party or Sold-to-Party address while creating Sales Order.

Well you have two options for this:

1. SHD0 (Transaction / Screen Variant) - Use T-Code SHD0 to create a Screen or Transaction Variant & system will not allow users to change address of Partners while creating Sales Orders. But this will apply to all the Partners.

2. User Exit - Write a ABAP code in User Exit where you can restrict particular Partner Functions whose address cannot be changed while creating / changing Sales Orders.

I would like to go for User Exit as this will be a full-proof solution & you can control at both Creating & Changing Sales Order.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you!

2. Which userexit could be used?

Could it be - USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION, USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE ?

If possible could you please write "the inital version" of the code too?

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello T W,

Please refer to below thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1416099

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh,

Unfortunately I can not understand the solution in the link mentioned by you. Could you please answer my above questions?

(the link talks about XVBPA and YVBPA)

Furthermore, the link does not indicate any Userexit; which was mentioned by you in point 2.

Thank you!

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello T W,

Please refer the screen shot below:

Also refer the link suggested by Prasanna below.

Hope this clarifies,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please explain the code in the screen shot?

Thank you in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Configuration.

SPRO -> SD -> Basic Function -> Partner Determination -> Set-up Partner Determination -> Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header / Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Item

For your respective partner procedure, go to Partner functions in procedure, Tick Sold To and ShipTo to "Not Modifiable".

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alan,

Even if a partner function is "Not Modifable" in partner determination; the customer (e.g. SP) can be changed (i.e. the Name, Street, City etc.) in VA01/2, at header level. Please test it.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

when you change the address from sales order (say, on item lebvel)

these changes only apply to this order and do not have any effect on the partner master data

regards,

P.S. you can restrict users regarding teh XD02 , VD02 and not allowing these t-codes (if you are worried about the addresses changes)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When user is going to "Address of customer" via VA01/2, header, Tab Partners, by double clicking on a particular customer number, is he or she accessing XD02 or VD02?

Would disallowing the above t codes help meet this business requirement?