cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payload not created for JDBC receiver on response

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

I have created a synchronous interface which has a JDBC receiver, interface is called through proxy and its calling the communication cchannel.

But inthe response there is no payload. The Stored Procedure on the receiver end has data and is mapped correctly.

Pl suggest ,what am I missing here.

This is coming in the payload:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> 

<ns1:MT_CRM054_NegCR_RES xmlns:ns1="namesapce" />

Regards

Anu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Pl suggest ,what am I missing here.

Just want to make sure, how do you give your message type name for the jdbc response?

Example:  Jdbc reciever request   name is MT_XXXXX   then JDBC Receiver response name should be

MT_XXXXX_response

Hope you that way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar

The MT type name is  MT_XXXX_RES...Do we need to name it in MT_XXXX_response?

How does it make a difference?

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. You might want to check this link too

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/SOAP2JDBC/Page1.htm

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can always check such situations without IR design. As Raj, pointed out I too suspect it is problem with stored procedure.

Create a ID configuration scenario (HTTP to JDBC sychronous) with dummy interfaces

Check my blog: http://scn.sap.com/people/praveen.gujjeti/blog/2009/01/29/best-practices-with-receiver-jdbc-adapter-...

Option2:-

Create JDBC lookup in mapping and pass the reponse to one of the target field to understand the response structure nature. Dont activate, test using Test tab from Interface/message mapping.

- Praveen Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Earlier the number of occurances was 0..1,now i have changed that to 1..1.

This is the message I am getting now:

Ususally this message comes when any mandatory feild is missing,but here I belive this message is coming as there is no payload,even in communcation channel there is no payload,but no error .

And the SP is returing the values correctly,isthere any setting I need to do from the SP end?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!--

Inbound Message

-->   

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_CRM054_NegCR_to_NegCR_RES_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceExcepti</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>on: Cannot create target element /ns1:MT_CRM054_Ne</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>gCR_RES. Values missing in queue context. Target ~</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_CRM054_NegCR_to_NegCR_RES_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns1:MT_CRM054_NegCR_RES. Values missing in queue context. Target ~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The issue is resolved now,the problem was with the format how message type was written.

The return message type should be of the format MT_XXX_response. And in this case  we ended up in a spelling mistake!. So the message type was MT_XXX_reponse.

Thanks all for your suggestion!

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope your interface development correct,i think Stored procedure reponse not correct or response not coming from SP..

Take help from DB team and request them to validate from their end for  same request and ccheck your dvelopment once again.

Best Regards,

Raj

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

if you don't use IDOC

try setting messaging.syncMessageRemover.removeBody - to false

and check if you see the reponse now

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Where do I need to do the above setting? Integration Builder?

Anu.