cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during the billing document releasing to accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

For the below error I studied the solutions in SDN & SAP notes. But still facing the same error.

“Tax code xx does not appear in any G/L account item” message No FF 753

Detailed Description

Implemented output tax for US pricing procedure. It is not related to jurisdiction.

At present only output tax to be implemented in the existing pricing procedure.

My pricing procedure as follows

Step       Condition Type        From     To           M R S     Subtotal               Req        Calty Basty     acckey  accural

1.           Base price                                                                                                                    xxx                                        
  2.           Baseprice2                                                                               2                                   xxx

3             Baseprice3                       2                                                      2                                   xxx

4             Baseprice4                                                                               2                                   xxx

5             Net Value                                                         2

6             ZASS                      1        3                  x

7             Tax 1                       5                                                              10                                    xxx

8             Tax2                        1        3                                                    10                                    xxx

9             Total

-From the above procedure I want tax to be calculated on from Step 1 to Step 3.

-So I have included ZASS condition type and included the step 1 to step 3.

-Zass condition type is statistical

-Created condition records for Tax. It is manual condition which tax rates can be changed manually.

-Run the process from contract to billing. Getting the correct output in billing.

-The calculation looks fine. But my problem is tying to release the billing document to accounting facing the below error

“Tax code xx does not appear in any G/L account item” message No FF 753

-From FI part settings were done.

-During debug found a note 612809 which is AWTYP=’BEBD’. Because of this error it is not allowing me release the billing document to accounting.

-Please provide me the suitable suggestions.

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the note 1071046 - FF 753 with incorrect tax code.