SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Billing MR status is Billed but Billing Order is still open.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all ,

We are facing an issue in our system

There are multiple move-in and Move-out on the same installations

The situation is as bellow.

ContractMove-in dateMove-out date
Contract X

Contract Y

For contract X the Final Bill has created and It was reversed and again rebilled.

But for Contract Y the Status is shown as Billed in EL31 , but the Billing order is still there and there is no Billing document.

How could this would have happened.

Pls help me to resolve the issue.

regards,

Sagar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

saivishnu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

1. First once check the Previous MR is Implausible or Plausible.If it's implausible correct that MR.

2.Once check in ERCH table if you find any billing document number with your contract and also Plz check simulation field,then try to bill and say what error you are getting.

Regards,

sai vishnu.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

saivishnu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

1. First once check the Previous MR is Implausible or Plausible.If it's implausible correct that MR.

2.Once check in ERCH table if you find any billing document number with your contract and also Plz check simulation field,then try to bill and say what error you are getting.

Regards,

sai vishnu.

0 Kudos

Hi Sai ,

The issues The Contract Y is not billed , but status in EL31 shows it is billed.

1) I checked MR orders for Both contract X and Y ,Move-in and Move-Out MR are present , but the status in EL31 shows billed.

2) When I try to do Invoicing for Contract Y,I get error that No Bill document is present.

Which Is correct , when I see the Bill prveiew in the Installaion , only the Final Bill from earler,

Contract X ; is present and which is invoiced also.

3) I searched the ETRG and ERCH table.for Contract Y.

I see that there is a final bill document which has been reversed earlir.

That means the Final Bill for contract Y was done and then reversed.But some how the status in the EL31 still shown as Billable.

Can you suggest how to fix this ?

0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Once check the outsort in transaction ea05 for contract

Regards,

sai vishnu

0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked EA05 with Option Reveresed doc and I found it there

But I am quite surprised to see the Reveresed Bill document in EA05 being outsorted.

Can you share your thought why the Reversed Bill doc goese to EA05 in ousorting.

Pls help me understand.

regards,

Sagar

0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Billing document which is outsorted already it was reversed so it was showing reversed outsorting doc.so check the meter reading entered and re-bill.

Regards,

sai vishnu

0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I tried releaseing and reblling the documnet but I get following error :-

Reversed documents cannot be released or billed again

Message no. AJ278

So cant go ahead and solve the issue.

regards,

Sagar

0 Kudos

Hi sagar,

you have billing order,so you just bill it and check.

Regards,

sai vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by Contract Y is billed? in EL31.

Please check if the meter reading is entered for this contract for the particular date you are talking about.

If the MR entered then check if the billng is executed or not, check the corresponding billing document.( check the billing document date and Billing order date).

What you want to do for this contract Y finally.

Hope it's helpful.

Regards
Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi ,

The issues The Contract Y is not billed , but status in EL31 shows it is billed.

1) I checked MR orders for Both contract X and Y ,Move-in and Move-Out MR are present , but the status in EL31 shows billed.

2) When I try to do Invoicing for Contract Y,I get error that No Bill document is present.

Which Is correct , when I see the Bill prveiew in the Installaion , only the Final Bill from earler,

Contract X ; is present and which is invoiced also.

I see that there is a final bill document which has been reversed earlir.

That means the Final Bill for contract Y was done and then reversed.But some how the status in the EL31 still shown as Billable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

If I understand your problem correctly for Contract Y the Meter read Status is showing as 7(Billied).But there is no Billing Document Present.Also it seems the main issues is that the Contract Y should be Billed and Invoiced dated 22.05.2011.

Ideally this scenario should not have occured if the Meter Read status is Billed then the Billing Document should be present.You can try doing Following things:

1.Try Invoicing first.See what error it gives.

2.If not try seraching the Bill Document .Then try reversing the Bill Document and Rebill and Invoice the same.

All the Best.Hope it Works.

Thanks & Regards,

Pawan

0 Kudos

Hi Pavan ,

You are absolutely correct.The Contract Y is not billed.

1) I checked MR orders for Both contract ,Move-in and Move-Out MR are present , but the status in EL31 shows billed.

2) When I try to do Invoicing it gives me error that No Bill document is present.

Contract X ; is present , which is invoiced also.

I see that there is a final bill document which has been reversed.

regards,

Sagar

0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Is the problem resolved?

Regards,

Subhankar