cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Tax Classification

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i have entered tax classifications in material master record after saving the material master, when i tried to recheck the tax classifications the data which i have entered was not saving. I rechecked it many times by doing the same process but it is not saving. Please give your valuable suggestion.

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please use the subject effectively

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it possible to get a report for Material + Country + Tax Category + Tax Classification?

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ray,

Are you answering to this post or would you like to know the report? Plz search in forum you will get the details.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the material has been extended to other sales area also.  If so, check the material master with that sales area what tax classification is maintained.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

I think that you ahve to check the combination of material classification before entering in material master.

Country + Tax Category + Tax Classification.

For example:

US  + UTX1  + Tax classification available 0 (Exempt), 1 (Tax) and 2 (Service). May be you are entering other material classification which is not exist i.e. 4 or 5 which may be valid for tax category UTX1.

Before adding, browse and check the Tax classification availability.

Please check for other material also, whether you face same issue or not? If it is happening for all material then you need to check configuration of tax classification in Path: sales & Distribution >>Basic Functions>>Taxes>>Define Tax relevancy of Master Record>> Material Tax

Here you check the Tax category and Tax classifcation assignment which may get deleted from system due to any transport.

So please check this. It supposed to update.

Regards,
Amit