cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARE 1 number range problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have created number ranges for ARE 1 documents for 4 series groups.But when i am creating an ARE 1 document irrespective of the series group the system is taking 0000000032,92,94....etc.

Can anyone tell me how to control this and where to control this?

I have maintained the number ranges for ARE 1 in the object J_1iARE1 in SNUM.

Instead the system is picking the number from J_1IINTNUM and the number ranges are also continuous.I am facing problem while updating the ARE 1 document.Even though J_1IINTNUM is not an official number range but when a number range is maintained in J_1iARE1 system should pick the number ranges from this.

Kindly advise.

Thanks in advance,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all.Issue sloved.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

The ARE1 internal number using J_1IINTNUM is standard process whih will be in continuation w/o considering Series group. System generates first internal ARE1 Number and then you post it by selcting 'Post' in J1IA101/2 and then it will generates the internal number as per settings done for J1IARE1 for that series.

Hope it clears your doubt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Thank you for your reply.But my concern is the system is not picking the number range from the prescribed series group when i am posting the ARE 1 document.The number which we have maintained in J_1iARE1 should also be updated along with the internal number ranges which is not happening and i am facing the problem while updating of ARE 1 bond.When i give the internal number generated by the system system is not considering that.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The numbers which displayed while creation is ONLY an Internal number.  After posting in J1IA101, by assigning the internal number, ARE-1 number will get updated

You can see the after posting under document details as Form No. which is nothing but ARE-1 number

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Once the ARE-1 form is created the system is giving the internal number range from J_1IINTNUM.

But when we have maintained  number range  in J_1IARE1, this number is not getting updated even after creating several test data.

The form number should be generated from J_1IARE1 for the official use,but i have checked in the display and the form number field is blank.

This is my concern.

Can you please further clarify?

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest me any notes for ARE 1 number ranges?

Thanks,

Ramesh.