cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Employee File Management by OpenText

0 Kudos

Hi Community,

is there anybody who can me give a tip where I have to make the customizing for SAP - EFM by OpenText

and how I have to make that???

Any advise will be highly appreciated.

Thank a lot in advance.

Dieter Koppe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Moving thread from to

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

Sorry for offtopic. But I don't want to create new topic. I need to link one document with 0298 Infotype of few employees (in OpenText Employee File Management). Is it possible to have one copy of document or I need upload few copies and link it with each employee (one Documen to many Employees)

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maksim

Assuming you would be doing this linking form the portal you can use the upload and assign documents feature to assign a single document to a group of employees.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vamsi

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

the most current version of the documentation (installation guide,  administration guide and user guide) and the product release note are located in the OpenText Knowledge Center KC) at https://knowledge.opentext.com.

For further information please see also SAP note 1684722.

Best regards,

Christoph

0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thanks a lot for your advise to find SAP EFM by OT documents.

When I tried to open the link I got an error '404 Access denied' from the OT knowledge center.

Do you know how I may access to these documents? PS: I got also the same error when I logged in

on the OT homepage and want to open the Knowledge Center there.

Best Regards

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter

The EFM is an  add on component that need to be installed on your system to do the ocnfiguration.If you have the required license you should be able to get the documentation from the SAP market place.

Thanks

Vamsi

0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

If there any instructions or links for how to install EFM on SAP?

Thanks in advance for your sharing.

Thanks

Jacob

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks for coming to SAP Community for answers. Please post your question as a new question here:
https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.html
Since you're new in asking questions here, check out our tutorial about asking and answering questions (if you haven't already), as it provides tips for preparing questions more effectively, that draw responses from our members. Please note, that your post here likely won't be answered.