cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM error after lot creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I m facing issue in the "In process inspection" , when production order is released an inspection lot is getting generated with status REL CALC. but when i m trying to record result in QA32 t-code firstly it is showing me all the operation which are ther in production order routing and then when i select one operation it is giving information that no characteristics were found.

I have maintain 03 inspection type in material master and usage 01 in quality plan QP01 and control key QM01 and in that also maintained MIC.

please let me know error that i m making .

thanks in advance,

Deepaks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

I believe, you need to assign Inspection Characteristics to all QM operations in Routing.

Check & revert.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

I have assigned all the MIC to control key in quality plan for material (QP01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

I have assigned all the MIC to control key in quality plan for material (QP01)

one more thing i want all is in production order their are 2 operation

and in first operation raw material is consumed and semi finished product is out put

and for operation 20 semi finished product in put and output is finished product.

so for me there are 3 material's

Raw Material

Semi Finished Product

Finished Product

i have maintained 03 inspection type in material master for  Raw material and in usage 01 for same in QP01.

please let me know this is rite or not ?

Thanks

Deepaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is ample amount of confusion I could see,

1.You are using task list for inprocess then how did you created routing in QP01.It must be created through CA01.

2.For final inspection 04 task list is created through QP01.But your lot is REL CALC which is inprocess lot of 03 i suppose.

3.You have maintained 03 inspection type in material master for  Raw material and in usage 01 for same in QP01. But order is created on which product.Order created must be on final product ,then activate 03 for final product.Operation wise inspection lot is not created as per std SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sujit Thanks for reply

can u please tell me how to do " in process " inspection with inspection point .

in CA01 i have maintained 3 operation with control key - PP01

as per ur reply i have maintained  03 inspection type in finished product(removed from raw material) and for next step i m not clear where to maintain 01 usage it will be very helpful for me if give steps.

Thanks in advance

Deepaks

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

You can maintain  in-process inspection in roughing (CA01),U assign the MIC in roughing for which operation u required the inspection to be done.Maintain Usage 01 & Status 04.Click on Operation Tab,U will find inspection Characteristic Tab  at header.In that u assign MIC.

Regards,

Asif

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

When we talk abt the inprocess inspection, we do the inspecton operation wise. All the characteristic you wnat to check or meaured must be assinged to the operations.

Do the following things.

1)Assign inspection type 03 in order type(material )dependant parameter(OPL8)

2) Created routing/receipe/rate rounting  and define operation there ans assigne MICs to the respective operations and make sure that control key which is assigned to operation must have tick on char required parameter.

3) Maintain inspection type 03 and 04 for which you wiil make a  order.

4) As soon as you will release the order you will get the inspection lot of type 03

5) When do the confimation, you wiil get the lot of 04 inspection type( for FG inspection)

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

i have already created routing with 01 + 04 in that there are two operation and i selected first operation and assigned MIC to it similarly for second operation (please correct me if i m wrong).

i have removed any plan in QP01 for finished product.

also when i m saving routing with assigned MIC it giving information "

Insp. Characs Exist for Op.  Although Indicator in Control Key Missing

finally lot is created with this status "CRTD CHCR"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

i have done steps 1,2 and released order lot is created with status CRTD CHCR

please let me know what is to be done ?

Thanks and regards,

Deepaks

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

yes u follow the same step as u follow for 1 one.maintain control key QM01, while assigning MIC.

Regards,

Asif

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aisf

I think you have not creatd the characteristc as status shows CHCR and specification is not assigned as it is CRTD mode

Create MICs and assign to respective operations with suitable sampling procedure. and check that routing is in release mode.

Manish

Answers (0)