cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - SPROXY unable to load new content from repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have just imported a new SP for SAP SRM SERVER 7.0 SWC into PI(7.1).

This worked fine, and the updated content I need is there.

When I go into SPROXY on the SRM system, the service interface is not updated with the new content.

How can I reload the content from the repository so it reflects the current SP release on PI?

Best regards...

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

>>>When I go into SPROXY on the SRM system, the service interface is not updated with the new content.

1. try the refresh button in SPROXY

2. in standard you should not even see the service interfaces of an SAP SWCV in SPROXY

3. if this is a standard SWCV then make sure you also have a relevant SP on SRM which supports this new service interfaces

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal.

Thanks for the fast answer...

I thought this was the issue, but had to be sure, before recommending upgrade of the SRM server.

Again, thanks alot

Best regards...

Peter

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Peter,

it's not an upgrade - might be just a patch - just check the OSS notes for the corresponding SWCV version

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

If I got your problem correctly, what you need is to right-click the Service Interface that was changed and choose Regenerate Proxy. This will lead to the changes being reflected in the SRM system.

Hope this helps,

Greg

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Greg,

>>>If I got your problem correctly, what you need is to right-click the Service Interface that was changed and choose Regenerate Proxy. This will lead to the changes being reflected in the SRM system.

this would work for a customer proxy - for standard proxies you don't change the structures in SAP as they should be provided by SAP

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

>>>If I got your problem correctly

Apparently not. Thanks for clarifying, though .

Regards,

Greg