Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit S_Service object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created new role in SAP HR system with some of the Tcodes and HREIC Tcode is calling S_Service object.

But I am unable to update field values which are there under that object when I m in change mode of the role in authorization.

Please check and advice how we can edit that object.

Thanks & Regards,

Koteswara Rao.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is a bit confusing but to accept the input screen you should click the copy option in the right under corner. I can get input this way.

have fun

Bye Jan van Roest

0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

I m trying to update S_Service object in change mode of role under the fields-SRV_NAME and SRV_TYPE, even I m in change mode that object is not allowing me to edit those fields.

Please check and suggest me in this.

Thanks & Regards,

Koteswara Rao.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Why don’t you try one thing? Try to inactive that authorization object (S_DEVELOP) and add the same authorization object manually and see if it works or not.

Regards

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it works like S_TCODE. You have some role menu items that correspond to services. Hence PFCG automatically generated entries for them. if you want to update this field you have to remove these items from menu. To add additional service you need to add this object manually.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I have tried to create new role with only single Tcode and that role is not assigned to any role menu item but still I m unable to update S_Service object.

As per your communication, we need to add that object manually to update services; do we have any other option? Please advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Koteswara Rao.