Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget not reflecting in Report

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have recently configured the Budget profile and added the budget released, and created a PR and assigned to a WBS.

But when i run the report "S_ALR_87013558 - Budget/Actual/Commitmt/Rem.Plan/Assg "

Budgeted amount is not appearing, but the commitment cost is appearing there.

can any body guide? what setting to be changed?

Regards,

Mandar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mandar,

Have you got the solution for above problem?

thanks

Sunil

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

No not yet got the answer still trying.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mandar,

Have you raised SAP OSS message for this.

Thanks

Sunil

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

No I have not raised.... can u tell me how to raise?

Regards,

Mandar

0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

Based up on the above example:

Plan cost For X WBS:500

Budget for X WBS :500

Released for X WBS:?

Commitment:?

Actuals:?

Try to share the screen shot of S_ALR_87013558/CJ30 report, it help others to understand your issue easily.

Thanks

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

Pls find the below screen shot of Cj32 where i released the budget.

and Here you can find the screen shot of the report. where Budget is 0.

soubhagya_rout
Participant

Hi Mandar,

As per my earlier post, this is for Total of years, not for overall. Click on the next button (arrow button)  and go to overall column. You will find the real values.

Thanks,

Soubhagya

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your report is showing total of years, but you have budgeted on overall values. Scroll to right using navigation keys to display the OVERALL values.

0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

Try to access the overall values by  ctrl+Shift+f6 in s_alr_87013558 report.

Thanks

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

OH!!! ya its right .... am sorry it was a simple problem just i neglected, and wasted time of all,  any way thanks a lot to you all.    But if i want to make that over all screen only as my 1st screen how can it be done? cos in my development client when i run this report directly overall report was generated.( thats why i got confused here also.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to edit 12KST1A form and alter the sequence of lead columns through transaction CJE5. Then overall values would appear first in sequence.

rgds

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you fiddled with the standard form 12KST1A?

Check in CJE3 whether in the lead column "Overall values' is configured. If it is configured but is appearing later in the sequence (after the Previous Years used for annual values) then within the 558 report you need to scroll to right using the navigation keys.

SAP recommends not to change the std delivered forms. For specific requirements you should create new forms.

rgds

Saurabh

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor

Dear Sourabh,

This is standard SAP so can you please share other solution to correct this

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mandar,

Please check in table BPGE if the value existed. Please first execute transaction CJBW to deactivate the AVAC. Then, in order to correct the missing update, please execute the report BPDIST03 (t.code SE38) and rebuild the database (CJEN) and availability control (CJBN) respectively. Independent of the issue, please mind SAP note 1414563.

Regards, Gordon

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gordon,

After applying process given by you, when i am checking reports CNS41 & s_alr_87013558 showing zero amount in all fields.

What should we do to correct this.

Please share

thanks

Sunil

0 Kudos

Hi,

Confirm the values in cj31 in year/overall.

Execute cjen: Reconstruct project Info database

If you have maintained in overall in cj30, check the report in overall values (classic mode s_alr_87013558)

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

Have you maintained budget through CJ30?

If your budget is overall then check the budget-overall column for the budgeted value not Budget Total column.

Thanks,

Soubhagya

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Soubhagya,

i have created the budget as follows,

First i created planning through CJ40 and entered an amount of say 500 to a WBS

then with CJ30 i created Budget of same value to same WBS,

then with CJ32 i released the Budget.

Now i made some PO's againt that WBS, and when i run the report S_ALR_87013558,

commitment and actual and reflecting but budget is not rflecting and in available its showing negative value.

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

As per the above reply, you are tracking Budget total, commitment total, actual total and available total.

If you have maintained budget in overall value then your budget total will be zero but there will be commitment value and actual value And your available budget will come in negative.

Please track the columns in right side Budget overall, commitment overall, actual overall and available overall. From there you will get the real values, if you have maintained budget for overall.

Thanks,

Soubhagya

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mandar,

I have also faced this situation in this report, If you found some solution please share with us in forum.

thanks

Sunil