cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivation of integration model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

i want to Deactivate Integration model for Sales Orders of certain products. sales order are at Depot, so from ECC it comes in APO automatically as its integartion models are active.

so i want to deactivate it and it wont come in APO.

Pls Help...

Appreciate your concern and Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jigar panchal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jigar,

Are you removing materials from the sales order integration model (IM) only or is this the first step in removing a material from all APO integration?

You can remove individual materials from an integration model (IM) with the following steps:

1.  Process all sales order activity including deliveries for the materials you're going to remove.

2.  Create a new sales order IM while filtering out the materials you want to remove. That is, open the variant for the SO model in CFM1 (You did save the model as a variant when you created it, didn't you?).  Exclude the materials, save and generate the model.  You can look at the IM details to make sure that the new model is missing the materials you want to remove.

3.  Activate the new model with CFM2.  The delta logic leaves you with an active SO IM now missing the materials you wanted to remove and the original model as inactive.  When you activate, don't deactivate the old model, just activate the new one.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Mike

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mike & Aparana for your Kind Help.

Regards,

Jigar

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jigar

Do you want to remove the material specifically from SO model or should it be removed from all integration models ? If you want to remove it from all models then it is straightforward - remove it from the material IM and then subsequently from all other models

Thanks

Aparna