cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in address data for location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear APO Experts,

Given the address, country key, region and time zone data is all complete in ECC, why else will I get the error in the subject when trying to CIF the plant first time. The country specific checks in APO general settings dont violate the prerequisities of address checks.

Replies appreciated.

Thanks

Guru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gulabgurugulab,

The easiest way to troubleshoot this issue is to attempt to manually create the location in APO, using the EXACT data found in ECC.  Usually, you will generate a warning or error that will lead you to the solution.  Once you have found out what the problem is, and addressed it, delete the 'manually created' location, and then let the CIF re-create it.

The most common problem I faced, once I had all country codes, time zones, and addressing inconsistencies in configuration addressed, is that Email Addresses contained within the plant addresses cannot be processed if they don't follow the 'XXXX@XXXX.XXXX format.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks DB49,

Bang on again. Though I could resolve it in the meanwhile without having to create the location manually. The issue was missing entries in APO region table (insert regions).

The nomenclature in ECC and APO had a very subtle visible difference. 10 in ECC was 01 in APO and such, the latter being SAP delivered.  I had to maintain the former entries in APO.

All good. Many thanks

Guru

Answers (0)