Did you mean: 

How to save planning books,data views & macros in offline html mode

Private_Member_738444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

The new interface here is refreshing

My issue is like this:

I attended a webex session on APO enhancement by a third party team, wherein he has saved individual PB with all DV & macros in offline *.html format.

This *.html file contained all information in expanded (complete) view. It was kind of a snapshot of a live dynamic SAP-APO system, which he saved as an offline *.html format, for his perusal at leisure,

He need not log-on to internet & then citrix & then SAP logon-pad now.

He could simply open these individual *.html files & study the PB & macro details (all these saved in his local directory)

Besides any changes later done to the PB could be compared with the earlier configuration, by looking at these files.

Can someone please share, how can we save all PB data in a html format?

Many thanks

Kumar

PB = Planning Book

DV= Data Views

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Use t.code /SAPAPO/CLPISDP to access your planning book and data view in browser (interface developed to support collaborative demand and supply planning). Then, save the html to work offline.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Private_Member_738444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

T-code : /n/SAPAPO/CLPISDP gave the following error (tried in production/development/quality APO systems)

I wonder what this means & how to evade this?

Thanks for your reply

Kumar

rico_frenzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Rajesh refers to the txn for collaborative planning. This needs to be setup first. Please see the link to see how it works:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/1d/368e3919fbdb34e10000000a114084/content.htm

Best regards

Rico Frenzel

Private_Member_738444
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for this info Rico.

I did read the help.sap link to understand this. I wonder if as an APO only support consultant, do I have the right & authorization to set this up?

I mean is it easy to do so or is to be done by SAP Basis/XI/Netweaver team.. I mean normally how is it done...

Further I wonder if the 3rd party team member could save my current project's data in *.html, I guess the collaborative planning set up already exits or was enabled when he saved the data to his local system. Does it mean I could get it installed on my system also?

Appreciate your advise on this.

Regards

Kumar

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar,

I understand your predicament. If the system is being maintained by your organization, installing ITS and enabling the required web services are easy tasks for basis team and you may not have the required authorizations.

With respect to saving the info in html format, the user must be declared in the system other than that no setup is required in the user's laptop.

I tried to access a DP planning book and data view (SCM release 7.0.2) yesterday using firefox (10.0.3) and IE (8). The online access is working fine but offline access showed a blank screen with javascript error. Probably, SAP has to fix it (or there must be a note).

Thanks,
Rajesh

Answers (0)