cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release notes enhancement pack 5-Intra company and cross company stock transfer(New)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I would like to understand if any one has created prototypes on the mentioned subject. I would like to know whether the new movement types (68C,68A,,681.683 etc.) as per the document shall be readily avialable after this Pack applied to system or do we need to created these movement types in system.

If we need to create these movement types then what are the reference movement types we shall use for it. If any one have document on this as well as prototype document please share the same.

Thanks for reply.

Regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kok,

As per the information the Pack is already applied in sandbox but when we are creating new schedule line categories (e.g. N4 )as per the document , we need to assign movement type (e.g. 68C). I am not seeing these movement types in system.

Please advise me.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Pls check with a Basis consultant to see if the relevant Business Function LOG_MM_SIT has been activated/switched on.

When activated, it the relevant entries as mentioned in the Release Notes should already be delivered in the system and the Movement Types configuration in MM under IM has already been created as follow:

Ideally, there are no need to manually create the rest of the settings too as shown below:

Thanks.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kok,

Thanks a lot for your immediate replies. Appreciate the same.

I have created new document types ,delivery types , Item category etc. as per the document.As per your mail nothing to be created manually.

Do you mean to say that not a single thing is required to be configured manually from document. Will all configuration be there once you activate function LOG_MM_SIT?  Please reply.

Thanks

Prashant 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Yes, it is delivered along with other standard SAP configurations in ECC, where no manual configurations are required. As per screenshot shown earlier, these are taken off a freshly installed system with EHP5. In addition, if you refer to the Release notes, it describes the new functions and also the new movement types, delivery types, schedule line types etc that has been created along with the new business function in EHP5.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Kok for your support. Will cross again in future.

We can close now this question. I dont know how to do it in new format of SDN.

Regards,

Prashant

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created PO with NBCR document type and created outbound delivery and inbound delivery for receving plant. Inbound delivery is having movement type 109. When we try to post PGR we are getting error "In case of st. transp. order, no movement for blocked stock possible.

Please address.

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Yes, these movement types is already configured and do not need to be created in the system manually, providing the EHP 5 is installed.

Please download the release note for EHP 5 for Procurement for a better understanding on the usage and the relevant configurations to use these movement types.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kok,

We enabled functionality and started creating PO for this functionality. We observed that STO related configuration (e.g. doc type -Item category assignment) is not available. After enabling business function LOG_MM_SIT, will it bring STO dependent entries as well? The PO created did not have shipping tab beacuse we do not have item category U available for selection when we create PO for particular document type.

Please advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant