SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on FEH for SAP AMI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Need help on Forward Error Handling(FEH) for SAP AMI.

I have confirgured whatever is there in customizing(Error and Conflict Handler) and also as written in the esworkplace,

but still FEH doesn't get triggered.

say I am in change mode for Installation object and I send an on demand Meter reading request,the data from sxmb_moni says 'unsuccessful processing by FEH'(cause of locked object),it is not getting processed in FEH PPO.

If somebody here has customized and implemented FEH for AMI ,please give your inputs.

Thanks,

Rakesh..

PS: I already have links to sdn blogs and wiki for FEH for Enterpise Services, I am looking for help on FEH specific to AMI.

14 REPLIES 14

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

whether FEH is active for a specific service, depends on BADI ISU_SE_FEH_EXCEPTION too.

So you might check whether there is an implementation active, or you need an implementation.

Regards

Harald

0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

Thanks for replying.

I already have implemented this BADI.

the below code is maintained in the implementation.

if X_SERV_BO_NAME ='MRDOC' and ( X_SERV_OPERATION = 'MRDRESULTCRTRQ' or  X_SERV_OPERATION = 'MRDRESULTCRTCO').

XY_IS_FEH_PROCESSING = 'X'.

elseif X_SERV_BO_NAME = 'CONNSTSREQ' and ( X_SERV_OPERATION = 'CONNSTSREQSMCRTRQ' or X_SERV_OPERATION = 'CONNSTSREQSMCRTCO').

endif.

followed from here: http://esworkplace.sap.com/socoview(bD1lbiZjPTAwMSZkPW1pbg==)/render.asp?id=7FB855AE64FE11DC2B8D000F...

On debugging the ES from sproxy the above code is called.

any more inputs ?

Thanks,

Rakesh..

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

regarding:

Rakesh Dasgupta wrote:

the data from sxmb_moni says 'unsuccessful processing by FEH'(cause of locked object),it is not getting processed in FEH PPO.

Does sxmb_moni give any information regarding locked object (not the installation, but some FEH-related object)?

Did you quit FEH customizing before debugging the ES from sproxy?

Sorry I've got no other ideas besides of debugging into FEH, to figure out what's the issue there.

Best regards

Harald

0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

Below I have pasted the whole response. This is for uploading the Meter Reading for the same MRO more than once.

<nm:StandardMessageFault xmlns:nm="http://sap.com/xi/SAPGlobal/Global" xmlns:prx="urn:sap.com:proxy:DM3:/1SAI/TASADEC07BB1DB89D0B3F69:731">

- <standard>

<faultText>Standard Message Fault</faultText> 
- <faultDetail>
<severity>error</severity> 
<text>Unsuccessful processing with FEH processing</text> 
<id>024(EE_SE_MSG)</id>

</faultDetail>

- <faultDetail>
<text>Device: 000000000010003680 Reg. 001: Several meter readings with same meter reading time</text> 

</faultDetail>

- <faultDetail>

<text>An error occurred during upload of meter reading document</text>

<id>574(EL)</id>

</faultDetail>

</standard>

</nm:StandardMessageFault>

no further info is given.

Thanks,

Rakesh..

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

well I get the same response when I check the issue via SPROXY, but there is an FEH case created.

Are you realy sure there is no FEH case created?

In /SAPPO/PPO2 initial selection for 'Order Assignment' is '1 Orders in my Worklist', so you won't see newly created entries unless you change this to '2 All Orders'.

Or check via EAMIMON01 for your MRO whether there is no link to PPO.

Best regards

Harald

0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

Thank you for your replies.

I do see a column marked as Display PPO in EAMIMON01 but no icons are shown.Nothing happens on clicking it.

If its not of any inconvinience to you can you just check my customizing details with the system you have tried FEH on.

In SPRO I have just activated FEH in Cross App components->Processes & tools for ES->ES->Error & Conflict Handler-> Activate.

For the Badi I just created an implementation with the below code in

method IF_EX_ISU_SE_FEH_EXCEPTION~CHECK_FEH_USAGE.

if X_SERV_BO_NAME ='MRDOC' and ( X_SERV_OPERATION = 'MRDRESULTCRTRQ' or  X_SERV_OPERATION = 'MRDRESULTCRTCO').

elseif X_SERV_BO_NAME = 'CONNSTSREQ' and ( X_SERV_OPERATION = 'CONNSTSREQSMCRTRQ' orX_SERV_OPERATION = 'CONNSTSREQSMCRTCO').

endif.

rest all details which I saw in the sdn and wiki links are actually already maintained internally by SAP as I saw in the FEH tables.

Am I missing something.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Regards,

Rakesh..

0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

Thanks for you help.

A system reboot was all that was required.

Its working perfectly with the customizing/code I have maintained.

Thanks again for you help.

Regards,

Rakesh..

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

ralf_hakspiel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh!

I am facing the same problems: Y_IS_FEH_PROCESSING = X and the system is running into CALL METHOD me->register_feh_cases and finally into:

* call collect method for handover to ECH
CALL METHOD lr_feh_registration->collect

But unfortunately in /n/SAPPO/PPO3 or even in PPO in EAMIMON01 there is nothing!

Customizing:

--> Cross App components->Processes & tools for ES->ES->Error & Conflict Handler-> Activate.

--> Cross Application Components -General Application Functions-Postprocessing Office-Business Processes and there Activate Creation of Postprocessing Orders with:

CA-SOA-ESM-ERP-SCE MRDOC006

What could be the problem?

I am wondering if any other basic customizing for ECH (e.g. SNRO) is missing?

THX Ralf

0 Kudos

Hi Ralf, what's the status of the message in SX_MONITOR? For related customizing please check (SM30): /SAPPO/SSAPCMPNT /SAPPO/VS_BPROC ECHV_PROCESS Best regards Harald

0 Kudos

Hi Harald!

I am running with a testcase of MeterReadingDocumentERPResultCreateRequest_In into  CL_ISU_SE_IMPL_MRDOCSM-->PROCESS_MRDRESULTCRTBLKRQ starting at line 122 where  ls_feh_case_info is been filled:

EXT_PPO_ID                                  00237D556C581EE492A6141001081297
UUID                                  00237D556C581EE492A6141001081297
ADDITIONAL_ID                                  00237D556C581EE492A6141001081297
MAIN_MESSAGE                                  Structure: flat, not charlike
ADD_MESSAGES                                  [0x15(1120)]Standard Table
MAIN_OBJECT                                  1MTRREADDOC00000000000000045902
      OBJCAT                                  1
      OBJTYPE                                  MTRREADDOC
      OBJKEY                                  00000000000000045902
      OBJLOGSYS                                 

Then I am running into CALL METHOD me->add_msg_to_log but there is no engagement meaning I am not writing into ESA_LOG 

Then I am running into "In case there are FEH cases throw FEH exception", perfect

In CL_ISU_SE_IMPL_BASIC-->HANDLE_FEH_CASES I do have a case

Getting finally the feedback in XML:

- <faultDetail>

<text>Verarbeitung mit FEH-Verarbeitung fehlgeschlagen</text>

<id>024(EE_SE_MSG)</id>
I I do not see the failure?
What is strange: my taste can not be seen in SXMB_MONI, but just in EAMIMON01...
Greets Ralf

0 Kudos

Hi Ralf,
I guess you're processing the message by debugging in SPROXY?

When an FEH-case shall be created the message UUID must correspond to an existing message in SXI_MONITOR.
An additional hint:

The information whether an FEH case is created isn't stored in some AMI-table but it checked whether for the message there exists an entry in /SAPPO/ORDER_HDR.

Best regards

Harald

0 Kudos

Hi Harald!

YEP via SPROXY.

I refer in my XML in REFERENCEUUID to the UUID to an existing message in SXI_MONITOR.

There is simply no chance to create a FEH case ;-(

Is there no chance to do it manually or via a report "hardcoded" ?

Greets

Ralf

0 Kudos

Hi Ralf,

try providing an existing UUID. The REFERENCEUUID is only used, to map the message to a previous request, but I guess it's not relevant for FEH.

Best regards

Harald