cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Company

0 Kudos

Hi Dear All,

Generally, we practice whole configuration of SAP SD by copying company code 1000. We create our own company in SAP FI module.

Now, my question is should we practice by creating our own company also? If yes, can anyone describe what is the way to create the company?

After creation it how many stuff i have to do?

Thanking all of You.

Regards,

Vindhyachal Tiwari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi tiwari

while create the organisation data like company code , plant and sale organisation using copy method only. as per SAP system  they given provision data, that is use full for system performace  and process performance .so data is general for organisation structure , if it is required to change the data is possible.

with regards

dinesh

0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Dinesh,,

Thank you so much........

Regards,

V.Tiwari

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

you can create your own company by NOT copying of any existing one.

this is your right.

but even for very experienced sap users (consultants, analysts, ...) the best way is to create a new entry BY COPYING from existing one and then changing/adjusting it.

it really helps to not miss some important things.

the screenshot below shows the path for new Company Code creation:

regards,

0 Kudos

Dear Mr. PPIO,

Thanks a lot for your answer. But how FICO person do this. I belong to SD but many persons told me your create your own Company and then practice on that. So I have doubt. Please clear my doubt.

Thanks again.

Regards,

V. Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tiwari,

Company and company code create by fico consultant, because these two belong currency relevant and they integrate to controlling  and taxes etc. these two is initial stage of configuration . company is controlling the company codes, company codes is controlling process like sales and production, purchasing process...if you have any doubt reply me

with regards

dinesh