cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Tax Code specified is invalid - 7.01 - Brazilian Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing SRM 7.01 SP 4, in Classic Scenario, conected with ECC 6.0 EhP 5.

I was configured a lot of things for Taxes (Brazil). For example,  activated the Business Function in SRM and ECC, created same taxes codes in SRM...

The supplier responde an RFx, and after, the purchaser put in Accepted quotation the Tax Code(IVA). The help list, show the taxes, and I selected one, and click in "Check" or "Save". The system return the message: "Line 0001: Tax Code specified is invalid". The field name for put tax is: "Tax Code for Brazil".

I searched a lot of notes, and help forum, and debugguing, but I didn't have sucess.

Can you think about this error?

Thanks a lot!

Luiz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Luiz,

I have implemented SRM for Brazilian scenarios a couple of times, but I never heard about to change the IVA related to a Supplier Bid. I do not know if this scenario can be possible because you are changing a procurement document by the hand of a Purchaser. Please check it with your governance and audit team.

In your scenario, you also can bring the supplier to complete some fields to determine the IVA code, like such filling some price conditions (complex price). Then you can read these fields and determine the IVA code to transfer then to SAP ECC. That mapping is possible if you implement the BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_PO for the method related to BAPI_PO_CREATE1.

So that was just a comment to you to analyse the scenario, let us talk about the error.

Have you properly done all Brazilian configuration provided for the notes for localization?

Have you got done all middleware mapping?

What system have your configured in your customizing to Tax Code Determination? (Ther you must select your R/3 system).

Please take a minute to analyse it and get back to answer the questions.

Reward points if usefull.

Best Regards,

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sebastian,

Now we are working with SRM 7.02, and ECC 6.05 and the process are fine.

We developed sth like your comments.

-Tax Code Determination: R/3 System, and C0 with a default tax code linked with my logsys.

-We activated the localization, but now don't work 100% with this. For our cenario, we created a Z field in BUS2202 and supplier fill for each item some information for determine correctly tax code. In the badi (BUS2202), with this information we call a Z FM in backend with some from-to, and save Tax Code (IVA) in Z SRM table.

-When we click to create a PO, in badi BBP_CREATE_BE_PO, we read Z table with tax code, and send each item in BAPI_PO_CREATE1 with the correct tax code.

Buyers don't change anything in supplier bid.

Thank you,

Luiz

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Luiz,

Just tell me what middleware objects are you replicating and the tables included.

Atenciosamente/Best Regards!

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM DNL_CUST_PROD0

SRM DNL_CUST_PROD1

SRM DNL_CUST_SRVMAS

SRM DNL_CUST_TAX

SRM DNL_CUST_TXJCD

SRM MATERIAL

SRM SERVICE_MASTER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luiz,

Did you ever get an answer for this question? How did you resolve the problem?

Thanks,

Arnaldo