SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entries are cretaed in FKKMAZO and FKKMAZE but dunning has not occured

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one issue related to dunning in which an entry is  created in table FKKMAKO and FKKMAZE and when i check the dunning   for  for that line item I see that item has not been dunned .

But the entries are cretaed in FKKMAKO and FKKMAZE table ?

As per my understanding the entries are created in table after run of FPVA and FPVB right .

I want to know how that it can occur ?

Thanks in Advance.

With Regards,

Haresh Lathia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you run FPVA and do not run FPVB for the same Dunning Run ID and date, you will have Dunning history populated without a "Print Date".

Its possible this is your scenario. Perhaps the Activity run failed for some reason.

Check the Run ID and Date ID for the entries in FKKMAKO.

Then go into FPVA and enter the same Run ID and Date ID.

Then examine the Application Log and Job Log  for the above run -  this could give you some clues.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor M.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you run FPVA and do not run FPVB for the same Dunning Run ID and date, you will have Dunning history populated without a "Print Date".

Its possible this is your scenario. Perhaps the Activity run failed for some reason.

Check the Run ID and Date ID for the entries in FKKMAKO.

Then go into FPVA and enter the same Run ID and Date ID.

Then examine the Application Log and Job Log  for the above run -  this could give you some clues.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the possibility if the dunning lock is applied for this line item. May this help you out.

Rgds

Sachin