cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMSY Configuration of Dual Stack for stack.xml

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently im upgrading to ehp5 for my ecc. I have generated stack from solution manager assuming that system is configured correctly in solution manager. After starting upgrade my upgrade completed ABAP configuration step and struck at jspm phase. After investigating the problem we found that this system is configured as only abap system. After that we have created a technical system manually assigned to that system and regenerated the stack and started upgrade using ehpi. Now my upgrade struck at prepare jspm phase for java with following error.

An error has occurred during the execution of the PREPARE_JSPM_QUEUE phase.

The validation of the deploy queue was not successful. Validation of queue sapjup-queue completed with error The stack does not match the system. Probably the system was changed after the stack was generated. Synchronize the system with SAP Solution Manager and then generate a new stack. Software component sap.com/SAP_MSS is found on the system but not in the list of expected system components in the stack. Software component sap.com/BP_ERP5BUY is found on the system but not in the list of expected system components in the stack. Software component sap.com/BASETABLES is found on the system but not in the list of expected system components in the stack. There are 66 more error messages. See them all in /usr/sap/SID/DVEBMGS02/j2ee/JSPM/log/log_2012_05_09_19_05_48. JSPM version is 7.02.10.0.2. Current JSPM log directory is /usr/sap/SID/DVEBMGS02/j2ee/JSPM/log/log_2012_05_09_19_05_48. The following SAP Note 1399846 may contain solution for the problem.

As we have created technical system manually, it could not pull components list automatically. For this i need to configure sld. I have following queries , i wil be happy if some one can help me to solve this issue.

1. My Managed systems are dual stack systems and solution manager7.0 is on only abap stack. Just wanted to know do i need configure central sld or local sld is enough?

2. Is it possible to upgrade abap with ehpi and java with jspm individually. ( From the time entered java its getting delay, if its only abap my upgrade would have finished long back)

3.In my case what is the gud solution to generate correct stack. Can i delete the logical component and create a new component with dual stack.? or newly created technical system to sld?

Thank You for taking some time to read this no voice question. Kindly suggest me to proceed further. As i passed half of the way in abap upgrade do i need to start it from starting if i re generate a stack.

Thank You

Regards

Mahi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahi,

The reason you are getting the error is that the component configuration within SMSY for your techical system does not match what is actually installed in the system. I would suggest getting your system connected to the SLD and scheduling/running the LANDSCAPE_FETCH job to automatically update your SMSY with the correct component version information.

That said however you should be able to do it by manually amending the component information within SMSY. If you go to SMSY select your Java Technical System and go to the Software Component tab you will see the list of components. If you compare and amend this to be the same as what is installed in your Java system and regenerate your stack.xml I believe it should work.

Regards

Ryan