cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany / Cross company posting document FI-TV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would you please tell me which configuration is needed to create intercompany posting document in Travel Management.

An employee, who belongs to Company Code 9000, is reimbursed via accounting.

Nevertheless, I need PRFI/PRRW to generate two posting documents:

Document 1300000000 Company 9000 (Vendor M096746 and intercompany account 180000)

Document 1300000000 Company 0100 (General account 425125 and intercompany account 180000)

…Instead of one document on company 9000.

I created account 180000 in FS00 and I linked company codes 9000 and 0100 in OBYA and tried to create posting document via FB01 changing vendor’s company code. The system detect the entry on OBYA and generate the two corrects documents.

When I launch PRFI, it still generates one posting document with vendor on credit and general account on debit.

I obviously miss something but don’t know what.

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kapil_mehta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

In tcode TRIP, We are getting error KI100 The CO account assignment object belongs to company code 3000, not 1000. Error occurs when company code of employee and cost center are different.

We have maintained info type 0017 and selected checkbox 'Company code changes'. Still we get error. We have not maintained 0027 as our requirement is to assign 100% cost to cost center in trip, and this cost center can be different in trips.

Please tell how to resolve.

Regards

Kapil

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil, you should not hijack the old discussions for raising new questions. This is against the rules. Kind Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI, we finally found the solution:

1 Allow company code change in IT0017.

2 Create entry in IT0027 : In the example above, we need to create 0100, cost assignment, 100%

3 Create trip and run PRFI/PRRW. This will generate 2 account documents and intercompany document.

I hope this could help.

Regards.