cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one customer but delivery on different locations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a scenario in which we have one customer who order Material-X for multiple locations.

Customer XYZ

Location A       5000KG

Location B       2000KG

Location C       6000KG

one customer has many projects on different locations and due to which the prices become different.

Options:

1: Create 1 invoice for all the projects (How to do this)

2: different invoices w.r.t different project’s locations. (Need invoice project wise, location wise, date wise, delivery wise)

How to handle one customer who has many projects running on different locations

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi and TW

Dear Lakshmipathi i am still confused whatever u said

It depends on your price.  If the price is same, you can generate one billing document for all those projects assuming that you treat those project sites as ship to party.  If the requirement is to have project wise invoice, then you have to arrive at some logic.

Price Variate. 3 sites with different requirements

Customer XYZ

Location A       5000KG     Price 200000   Mat-A

Location B       2000KG     Price  50000    Mat-A

Location C       6000KG     Price  80000   Mat-A

What do you mean to say " Then you have to arrive at some Logic " is it possible to use reference field or description or TEXT to mention location against each material.

Dear TW

Same customer then  how to differentiate SH according to location. Quite confusing ...

One more thing is it possible once we select material in sales order we will get Trucks availability information. Means Truck A is available for 5000KG material so and so during Sales order creation.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you have only 1 material item in SO. And you need to have 3 Delivery for 3 different Ship-To Party or sites. You need 1 invoice for all 3 deliveries.

I suggest that when user create SO, user need to split the item as well. 1 item into 3 items with different Ship-To Party at item level.

You will need to have pricing access sequence key which base on Ship-To party and material, etc.

When you create delivery, user will create for each SO item with different Ship-To party.

SO A Item 1 --> OB X --> Ship To Q --> Invoice T

SO A Item 2 --> OB Y --> Ship To R --> Invoice T

SO A Item 3 --> OB Z --> Ship To S --> Invoice T

In invoice partner determination, you should remove Ship-To Partner at Header Level. Only Ship-To partner at item level. This should then allows you to combine 3 deliveries into 1 Invoice.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Same customer then how to differentiate SH according to location"

A SP (sold to party) can have many SH (ship to parties). If you are not clear in this concept then please read the theory of Partner Determination.

E.g.

For Nike, there are factories in Spain, Germany and Poland. Thus these factories receive the goods from their supplier. These factories are the SH parties (for a single SP = Nike).

This has to be "configured" in XD01 as master data.

When you create a sales order, by giving "Sold-To Party" = Nike, system shall give a popup with all the possible SH with their addresses. User can choose any one of the SH after checking the address.

During sales order creation availability check is done. But I donot think "availability of truck" is same as the availability of stock in a plant. (i.e. availability check)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Though it is possible to have pricing based on Ship To Party (if you include access sequence table like 349), can you clarify what happens in a billing document, the same material code with multiple line items with different price flows.  If your client accepts this proposal, then I think, you can, straightaway, include the above table in V/07.  If that is not meeting your requirement, you may copy the required table and add Ship To for pricing.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Taking a look at the theory of Invoice Split and Consolidation could be  good idea.

As Lakshmipathi has mentioned, if your project name is linked to a ShipTo party e.g.

Customer KUNWE at location A = 52000 which signifies Project A,

Customer KUNWE at location B = 66000 which signifies Project B etc.

Configure Partner procedure with Ship To party. Assign this partner procedure to the billing item category.

Configure Partner procedure with Sold To party, Payer. Assign this partner procedure to the billing type.

Thus you can create a single billing document for multiple (different) SHTo customers.

2. Create different invoices for different SHTo / Projects

Configure Partner procedure with Sold To party, Payer, Ship To party. Assign this partner procedure to the billing type. Becuase Header of the billing document can not have difference values (i.e.customer numbers with PARVW = SH) there shall be invoice splitting. Thus creation of separate invoice for each shipto party customer.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

2: different invoices w.r.t different project’s locations

It depends on your price.  If the price is same, you can generate one billing document for all those projects assuming that you treat those project sites as ship to party.  If the requirement is to have project wise invoice, then you have to arrive at some logic.

G. Lakshmipathi