Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

&sap_edit - EHP 5.0

former_member312761
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

After installing the latest version EHP 5.0, does not work editing tables (t-code - UASE16N or SE16N &sap_edit).

I tried to enable using RKSE16N_EDIT (note 1446530), "Activating Editing Functions", anyway &SAP_EDIT in SE16N still does not work, why?

SAP_APPL version - SAPKH60507

Regards,

T.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Daniele_Sgi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I investigated and the solution I found is to apply the Notes 1468636 that is a modification to standard logic... after that you will be able to use report RKSE16N_EDIT to activate or deactivate the SAP editing function for each system and client.

Regards...

Daniele_Sgi
Participant
0 Kudos

I have 6.05 and have the same issue...

I know that in the new release "&sap_edit" function was turned off by SE16N (for security reason), but I have not understood the new logic to allow activation...

Bye...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomasz,

First of all the note you have applied isn't relevant for your SP level. It is for a much lower level SAPKH60501. The correction was delivered in SAPKH60502 so what you have done is in my opinion a bit of blunder !

Having said that what exact error are you facing in SE16N ?

Regards.

Ruchit.

former_member312761
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

Thank you for your answer, because it did not install notes as written, is in the SP - SAPKH60502 you already have.

Activated only "Editing Functions" by RKSE16N_EDIT. After typing in SE16N & sap_edit nothing happens, no message, editing functions do not work. UASE16n does not work.

Regards,

T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomasz,

I am on SP3 and when I type in SE16N andd after I type &sap_edit I am getting the message "SAP edting function is activated" at the bottom of the screen. Are you not getting the same?

Regards.

Ruchit

former_member312761
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

I do not have any messages when I type &SAP_EDIT in SE16N, checkbox "Maintain enries" is not active.

Maybe in this version SP SAP_APPL (SAPKH60507) &SAP_EDIT does not work?

Regards,

T.