cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VD02 -- Default Communication Method for Contact Person

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

im searching how i can set a default Communication Method or how i can check and set one before Save via VD02

Can anyone help, i'm going mad with that.

Br

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

thanks but it isn't what i'm searching for.

I search for a point where i can set Communication Method RML as default for all new Creations, or how i can set the Field to mandatory.

Mandatory Field Communication Method should be also checked over the Quick Creation in VD02/XD02

BR

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andreas,

You can make the field 'required' in OBD2, for each account group.

OBD2 > select the account group of the customer type you want this for.  Select General Data, select edit field.status.  Select communication, select detail.  Make Std Comm type as rqd.  Save.

If you are changing this setting, and you already have existing contact persons defined, I recommend that you FIRST populate the required field in every record, before you make the config setting change.

Best regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andreas,

VD02 > Select contact person > Select existing contact person (or create one) > Select Home address > enter the data at the bottom > save.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we create the same in XD02 transaction in General data of the customer , contact person Tab ???

Regards,

Raviteja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Of course.  XD02 is basically the same transaction as VD02, but with additional capabilities (company code level).

Best Regards,

DB49