cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selections in APO DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you help me with the following.....

I have 2 DP users. One for geographical area 20 (user A) and the other one for the 30 (user B).

I would like that when clicking on the icon 'selection window' each user have only access to the data of its geographical area.

so... user A when opening the 'Object Selection' screen will have directly assigned the geographical area 20

I was 'playing' with authorizations in transaction PFCG and I'm not able to restrict the data.... do yo know if there is any BADI to directly assign this value to the user?!?

Thanks!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Finally, I used the BADI. BI Authorization didn't work and I didn't want to restrict the access to the ''flower'' icon to the user.

Thank you sooooooo much for your help!!!

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi J VV,

You can use Selection Profile to create an exclusive data set and then assign this selection to the user using MC77. In that case, the user should not have access to "flower" icon (selection window)  and neither to Selection profile maintainance for users in SDP94.

Regards,

Daniel Paiva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

J VV

You can use BI authorization concept for individual characteristics in DP to restrict access in Interactive Planning. Refer to OSS Note 669496.

If geographic area is a characteristic or navigational attribute, you should be able to do this without enhancement.

You need the BADI Rajesh suggested only if you want authorization based on combinations of characteristic values.

Rishi Menon

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In DP, the standard system does not allow to set authorization checks based on CVC values. You need to implement BAdI method 'SELECTION_CHECK' (BAdI '/SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR') to enable CVC level authorization. Please check the following SAP note for details.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/400434

Thanks,
Rajesh