cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.01 with PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are upgrading (Techincal) from SRM 5.0 to SRM 7 EHP1 using PI.
Scenario: Classic

I have following queries:

1. I want to how Shopping Cart gets converted to PO using PI.
2. I want to transfer Z fields to ECC, what are the requirment to achieve this.
3. What are field mappings from Shopping Cart to PO.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Malay.

I our case after approval of shopping cart PO is getting created in ECC.

Can you please confirm which PI content is used for this? PurchaseOrderERPRequest_Out_V1 or PurchaseOrderRequest_Out? (I am looking this under http://sap.com/xi/srm/se/global)

Regards,

Ajay Pakhale

Former Member
0 Kudos

The interface used is PurchaseOrderERPRequest_Out_V1

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Malay thanks again.

I am new to PI, can you please tell how to find shopping cart field mapping to PI & PI to ECC.

Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no message mapping available for this interface with SAP Standard content for PI since, the interface is a ABAP proxy to ABAP proxy. It is a direct call between ECC and SRM system. PI holds the message interface definition , which generates the PROXY structure which can be seen in SPROXY transaction. You can define a message mapping if you have any enhancements specific to your need.

You can see, both outbound and inbound message uses the same data type which is

PurchaseOrderERPRequest_V1. Same value from the SRM system is passed to ECC system.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Malay.

We have arround 9 Z - fields which needs to send to ECC PO (Z-fields are there in SRM & ECC).

If you provide some pointer how to achieve this then that will be really helpful.

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use the below enhancements.

The PI consultant have to add the extra fields in the interface.

In SRM side use Enhancement Spot: /SAPSRM/ES_SOA_MAPPING

BAdI: /SAPSRM/BD_SOA_MAPPING

- BO_TYPE = BUS2012

This badi can be used to populate the Z fields into Interface.

In ERP side use

Enhancement Spot: PUR_SPOT_SE_PURCHASE_ORDER

BAdI: PUR_SE_POERPREQUEST_V1_ASYN

This badi will fetch the zfields from XML and pass into PO.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malay,

Do you have any SAP documentation on this (SRM - PI - ECC integaration) ? and also tell us which is the inbound interface which can be used for mapping in case we require mapping.
Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can refer the config guide in service market place for your SRM version and scenario.

With Regards,

Malay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard PI mapping content is available in service market place which has to be imported to PI system and distributed to both SRM and ECC system.

In sourcing cockpit, the shopping cart is converted to PO. If the PI mapping is available XML message is generated in SRM and sent to ECC via PI.

In ECC system, the PI content calls the proxy class to create the PO from XML data.

Z fields have to be created in both SRM and ECC system. Standard PI content has to be enhanced to contain the extra fields.

Proxy class has be enhanced to trigger the Z fields into XML in SRM and fetch the z fields into PO in ECC.

Sandard field mappings are available in PI content delivered by SAP.

With Regards,

Malay