cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purpose of Organization field while creating Mitigation control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While trying to create Mitigation control id's in AC10 there is a field called "Organization".and it is an mandatory field to fill up.

i think prior to this we need to maintain organization in the SPRO..

Please tell me the purpose & importance of this field ..and also tell me how to maintain in spro step wise and what should be the values need to input while configuring (root org unit, child org unit)..

Thanks in Advance,

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The root organization can be created by

spro -> Governance, Risk and Compliance ->  Shared Master Data Settings -> Create Root Organization Hierarchy.

The organization under it can be created in portal through Master data -> Organization.

Purpose of organization field in master data - The owners assigned at the organization level will be reflected under

"Owners" tab in Mitigation control to be selcted as Approver /Monito in Assignment.

Regards,

Silky Sharna

Message was edited by: Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks silky,

For your quick response..i managed to create root organization through

spro -> Governance, Risk and Compliance ->  Shared Master Data Settings -> Create Root Organization Hierarchy.

but when i checked in NWBC-> Masterdata-> organization ...i cant able to see any thing ..more ADD,remove,open buttons are disabled in this screen...

I think once we configure organization in SPRO as mentioned above.. it should reflect in NWBC -> master data-> organization...  but its not happening ..

Am i missing any thing.. plz help me out.  (find the below screen shot)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in continuation of above...

once i give the input values

select the organisation view --- 002

Root organizational unit -  ABC

child or.unit -XYZ

valid from  --

after that do i need to press only execute button or save as variant..

if i press save as variant- do i need to give any variant attributes...

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Can you please make sure that you have given all the four details ie Select the Organization view, Root Organizational Unit , Child Organizational Unit and Valid From at the time of creating organization and executed.

Along with it please make sure you have roles to add create organization.

Regards,

Silky Sharna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

With the integration of AC and PC, it is necessary to also create the organization hierarchy in the NWBC, then link them to the organization created for AC in SPR.  See the document on the integration of AC and PC (too large to attach here).  It is entitled SAP® BusinessObjects™ GRC 10.0 Integration Guide – Access & Process Control 10.0

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You need to give valid from date (say 01.01.2012) and Click on Execute.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky,

I have given valid from date as 09.05.2012 ...(todays date)

but still same problem ..

not reflected in NWBC ..

I have full authorizations or roles assigned to perform this activity..

if there is any specific role need to assign ..plz let me know the role name

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Check if the organizations are created or not in PPOM or PPOM_OLD t-code. Here seach for all organizations, that should list ABC and under it XYZ you have created and should be active with validity till end.

If you can see there, then goto NWBC organization, other action--> Expand all. May be logoff and login will help.

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajesh,

As said,i have checked PPOM & PPOM_OLD t-code.Here when i searched for the all organizations i have found my organization which i have created through

spro -> Governance, Risk and Compliance ->  Shared Master Data Settings -> Create Root Organization Hierarchy..

i have logged out and loged in back into NWBC ->Masterdata->organization..

Here issue still persist.. (same screen shot which i pasted earlier) View field is blank,add,remove,open buttons are disabled only Actions button is in enabled state.. when i click on expand all i can't see anything under organizational hierarchy..

Do i need to have access to any auth.obj to view the org structure in NWBC ?? (or) do ineed to enable any HR related BC-set (we dont have SAP-HR in the backend ECC)??

Please suggest me..

Regards,

Ravi.

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

What roles have you given to the user?

BR, Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajesh,

for your information..i have created and checked organization unit (PPOM) in GRC10 system ..not in Backend ECC system.

-Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky,

The Admin user with which i have logged into NWBC to view the organization hierarchy..have the below mentioned roles been assigned.

SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_APPROVER

SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST_ADMIN

SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUESTER

SAP_GRAC_ALL

SAP_GRAC_BASE

SAP_GRAC_NWBC

SAP_GRAC_SUPER_USER_MGMT_ADMIN

SAP_GRAC_SUPER_USER_MGMT_CNTLR

SAP_GRAC_SUPER_USER_MGMT_OWNER

SAP_GRAC_SUPER_USER_MGMT_USER

SAP_GRC_FN_ALL

SAP_GRAC_ALL