cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy company code on the same client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All;

i want to copy company code (the source has all the master data) to a new empty one on the same client.

is is possible to do this copy and getting the required master data from source company code to the target company code?

Best Regards

~Amal Aloun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use the following transactions to copy the master data from one company code to another.

Customers - FD15 & FD16

Vednors - FK15 & FK16

GL Accounts - OB_GLACC01

Company code you can create/copy from other one in DEV client.

After transporting the company code to PRD client, you can use the above transactions to copy the master data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali;

thank you for your reply. i reallly appreciate it.

would these t-codes you mentioned to me are enough to copy any company code with it's master data?

the source and target company code exist on the same client

Best Regards

~Amal

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amal,

I have mentioned only to copy the master data from any other company code.

If you want to copy company code from source company code, then you have to use EC01.

Copy of company is possible in DEV client, lateron it can be transported to PRD client.

If you are referring about IDES clinet, then copying of company code also possible in the same client.

Rgds

Murali. N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali;

thanks again. your response was also helpful.

i already used SPRO --> Edit, Copy, Delete, Check company code.

and then copied the company code 1000 (the one that has all the master data which i need for my new company code) to 1003

but then when i go and test my new company code 1003 it tells that are no vendors or customers when i run some scenarios using the new company code.

do you know what i need to do in order to gave the exact copy of company code 1000

the system that i am working on is a SAP Demo system on client 149

Best Regards

~Amal

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use the following transactions to copy the master data from target company.

Customers - FD15(Send company) & FD16(Receive Company)

Vednors - FK15(Send Company) & FK16(Receive Company)

GL Accounts - OB_GLACC01

Answers (0)