Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commercial (Sales) Invoice Posting Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru

Greeting from Sanjeev

I have a issue, I have created the Sales Invoice in April, Invoice created but during posting error was Tax code not defined in Tax Procedure,

I checked & corrected, after that invoices are getting posted.

I want to post the the invoices of April but giving same error, Can we post the same Invoice pl help

Regards

Sanjeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

can you of check the tax code it define or not

and also check the j1id for material related at excise duties and chapter id based maintain or not and indicator  also check

regards

reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Checked & maintained,but still problem persist

Regards

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev,

That is because of there is no tax code determined at sale order and subsequent billing document.So system is throwing an error message,even if you defined the tax code now.

You can check the tax code at billing and sale order.For this go to VF02 and specify the billing document,enter

double click on line item and click on conditions.

then double click on tax condition type.

Check the screen shot for reference.

If tax code is not there then you should reverse all your documents and create again.

Thank you,

Ravikumar.R

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned in the previous posts, check whether there is tax code for the particular condition type in VF02. If it is not available, then click update button and select 'G Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes'. Still if it is not picking then you have to reverse your documents till delivery and do the same update 'G  Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes' at item conditions in sales order

Regards

Harish

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try the following;

1) In VF02, go to line items and in the pricing, click on update button. Select the option that describe update taxes only. Then save the document.

2) The current month is May, if you want to post the billing document with April date, then accounting needs to open the posting period. Otherwise, you need to change the billing date to current date or some date in May and then release to accounting.

Regards,